"Why don't I show you?" my eyes gain a glint as my words are now confusing them.

I grab my hood and pull it down to rest against my back where they can see my messy jet-black hair. I then touch a button on my mask so that it changes into an ear piece that forms in my ear. Now, they can see my sea-green eyes.

Everyone looks at me in shock. Chaos laughs out loud at their expressions and I tell him to 'put a sock in it' so what does he do? He just laughs harder. I just stare at him blankly before splashing him in water. For this, I then have a smirk on my face. He looks at me blankly then starts laughing once more so I just shake my head in annoyance at him and his actions.

My attention then goes to Leo, because he is slowly walking up to me, and I stare at him in caution – not that they can exactly tell that now, can they?

He stops in front of me as he says, "Percy?" and pinches my cheek, checking I'm real.

I just reply with a yes, judo flip him and splash him with water until he his dripping wet.

"Percy, I've got to admit that you can hold grudges for a long time. It can be annoying when I want to talk to you, but you just ignore me because of something I did a few years beforehand. It is... difficultly frustrating." Chaos says as he stares at the dripping wet demigod as I just turn to stare at him blankly before turning away from him back towards everyone else.

"Yes, it is me and I still don't trust any of you who betrayed my trust, and if you want me to trust you again, you have to gain my trust, and not fire arrows at me!" I say with the last part directed at The Hunters and Artemis who all look a little sheepish. I click my fingers and Leo is instantly dry.

"Where have you been for the last 196 years Percy?" Poseidon askes.

"It's been 196 years?" I question thoughtfully, not realising how short of a time it really has been for everyone here, saying a thing without properly thinking of the consequences. "Hmm, it's been longer for me!"

"What?" Hermes voices his startlement. "How long has it been for you then?"

After thinking for a minute I decide to reply truthfully – or at least as truthful as I can get when I don't want one – mainly Chaos – to realise I'm older than I am meant to be, "It's been roughly 196,000 years for me." I look at everyone's shocked faces and elaborate. "In case you are wandering how I've been alive so long when it's only been 196 years for you; it's pretty simple. Time is different in space, which can be annoying."

Everyone looks at me to try to see if I'm about to laugh or if I'm lying, or they are in shock.

"I think they don't believe you Percy, even when you are telling the truth!" Chaos points out.

"That might be true, but I think most of them are just in shock." I say clapping my hands loudly, brining everyone out of their dazed state. "Well anyway to answer your question, I've been to countless planets over these years. A few of them are: Earth obviously, planet Chaos which is where Chaos lives and the first planet he made, Mars, Xeutis (X-ee-ute-is), Rostide (Rose-tide), Plualea (Ploo-a-lee-a), Auter (A-you-t-er), Peaturn (Pea-turn), Laytov (Lay-to-fe), Bourus (B-or-us), Blesaphus (Bless-a-ph-us), Nastruastea (Na-stro-a-tea), Struanus (Stroo-an-us), Mielara (My-e-lara), Liycury (Lie-y-curey), Crao (Kr-a-o), Rayrus (Ray-r-us), Loater (L-ooh-a-t-er), Hanjer (Hun-j-er), Saoter (S-oo-t-er), Astea (A-ss-tea) and Thoath (Thou-a-th). Before you ask Athena and her children, nearly every planet in the universe has a type of life source on."

"How is that a few?" Piper askes after a few minutes.

I raise an eyebrow.

"I have been to more than five hundred different planets – trust me that is a few compared to how many are in the universe, especially with how many galaxies are out there." I say as I finally see Chaos smirking with a look I have come to recognise.