"Its okay." I said.

"Glad that I found now then later, I was kinda getting attached to him which I didn't want to do but I was really feeling him." I added.

"I know you were I can tell that you was feeling my lil brother but after all he still act like a kid." Devante said as I nodded.

"I'm sorry that came here because I was trying to get away from your brother." I apologize.

"You good, I like the company I usually don't have people over... After that robbery I don't have no one in the crib." Devante told me.

"Yeah I could understand Devante you don't have to explain its hard to trust people." I said.

"Yeah.. I am going to go head into bed its hella late." Devante said as I laugh.

"It is, I guess I turn myself in also." I said.

We both got up heading upstairs as I was going into my room that I was staying in.

"If you need anything, just let me know aight." Devante told me.

"Okay I will, thanks." I said with a smile.

"Night." Devante said.

"Night." I said as he closed the door.

I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower after that I dried off putting lotion on putting my clothes that I was going to sleep in on brushing my teeth and washing my face after that I turned myself in going to sleep.

Morning

August 11th, 1999

10:10 am

I got out of bed checking the time and it said 10:10 in the morning, I went to the bathroom to do my business as I washed my face and brushed my teeth and fixing up my hair as I can look presentable. I left out of the room that I was staying in as I saw one of his dogs in the hallway as it came running towards me jumping on my leg all happy and excited to see me.

"Hey cutie pie!" I said baby talking to the dog.

"You so cute." I added rubbing his ear.

I kept talking to the dog like he understood what I was saying but he knew what I was saying because he lead me into the kitchen where he was cooking.