For a moment she does nothing more than stand there and we do no more than stare at her, then she gives a sharp swish of her tail and a flick of her ears as if she's just daring us to try following her once more. So we do what any person with a sane mind would do and we give chase.

The moment we move she begins to run, darting through the trees at a speed that she knows we could easily keep up with. She twists and turns around trees as if to lose us but Jake remains hot on her tail just as I twist around the tree to jump in front of her but the moment I move in front of her she jumps on top of me only to send tingles through my body as she uses my back to throw herself away from us before darting off once more. A low Wolfish chortle leaves Jake as he darts through the trees to catch up with us once more running at my side and when I take the chance to glance at him there's a n obvious gleam in his eyes showing me just how fun he thinks this really is.

We chase after her as she runs through the trees until we're both panting and nearly falling over from how tired our legs are, but it doesn't seem to phase her one bit. Since our movements have slowed she has done the same to keep the same pace as us but it's all to clear, to me at least, from her lack of exhaustion that she could keep going for hours, but she does the opposite. Instead of making us chase after her until we collapse she leaps through the trees and into the clearing leading to the cliffs edge making each of the others that are already standing in the clearing snap their heads towards us only to take us in with slightly shocked eyes as they see how both Jake and I pant with our bodies nearly crawling through the grass as she easily trots to Jamie's side only to stare out at the water resting beyond the cliff.

I want nothing more than to walk over to her and brush my body along hers, to rub my head along her own and look into those eyes that she refuses to allow anyone to see, but I do nothing more than walk to her side and plop into the grass with a low huff. Jake is quick to do the same as I had only he's far more dramatic about it in the way that he plops to the ground with a low groan and a panted huff that makes Jamie giggle and Issac laugh with a shake of his head.

"I'm glad the three of you could make it." Mr. Williams chuckles as he speaks making Jake groan once more with a roll of his eyes. "I am slightly impressed that each of you had been able to last as long as you had. Out of all of you it seems that Lily is the only one that still has a fight in her and considering the two of you have been chasing her for a good hour and a half now, without pause for a real breath in, and at full capacity too, I'm impressed that the prey had been able to escape you and outlast two of the strongest people that we have in this class." His deep voice holds pure awe, slight disbelief, and curiosity as he takes her in but she does nothing to even show him that she had even been trying to listen to him. "Alright everyone, each of you had done more than I thought you would have done today, you did great. Before you leave I'm going to tell you one more time that I will expect everyone to meet me here for class tomorrow. Yes, you will be shifting again and you will remain in the same groups. Wednesday you will remain in your Human forms as you chase one another down, and for Thursday and Friday all of you will all be shifting into your animal forms just as you will all be switching teams. Those of you that had been prey today will obviously be the predators and vice versa, and it will not end there. In two weeks each of you will be going on your first trip to see what you know, so that means there will not be anymore breaks or free time on your weekends like the one that you just had. Beginning this weekend I will be taking in how well you can fight in both forms. I will be having you team up with your Buddy and I will expect you both to be sparring with one another without holding anything back.

"This will last for the first week, the second week we will begin learning about our magic. I am not really sure how good any of you are with your magic, but that's what this is for. I will see what you are all capable of doing then I will teach you how to make it stronger, how to control it so that you don't lose control over it, and how to use all of what you already know against your enemies or to help your allies whenever they may need it. No, this isn't something that you need to learn right away but it will help you while you're all on the trip. This is actually something that you're all supposed to learn when we all get back from said trip because the moment the trip is over I'm to begin your training for the tournaments and you will need it. For now your training is easy, it is fun even, but the second that we begin school after the trip has ended you will most probably feel as if you have been thrown in Hell." His deep voice is low as he speaks as if to show each of us just how serious it is but from the way he leans on the tree behind him with his hand in front of him as if he's checking his nails, it seems as if he is only messing with us again. "For now only worry about what we're doing and going to do before the trip. You had all done an amazing job today, class is dismissed." He nods as he speaks before he pushes himself away from the tree he leans on and begins to walk away just as each of the others do.

I let out a soft groan as I push myself off of the ground only to walk to my clothes lifting them into my mouth before I trot to the trees to shift with Jake and Issac following just behind me. Popping sounds fill the air only for a groan to fill it once they stop as Jake begins to stretch out his soar muscles with a smile on his face. "She's such a fucking badass." His deep voice is full of awe as it leaves him and Issac chuckles as he begins to hop around while trying to pull his pants back onto his legs.

"Jamie says that all the time, personally I can't wait until this weekend. Jamie has told me that whenever there's a visitor in the club that feels like following him around refusing to leave him alone even after he brushes them all off, she will show up out of nowhere, beat the holy hell out of them, give him a nod then leave as if she hadn't been there and nothing had even happened. He says that she's like a legit ninja and I can't wait to see her use those skills even if it is putting my best Enforcer at risk, I have to see all of what she is capable of first hand, the anticipation I feel to see it is killing me." He groans as he speaks but once he pulls his shirt over his head and looks at me I see nothing other than curiosity and pure excitement shining within his bright green eyes. It alone makes Jake fill with the same curiosity and excitement that he held before and I can't help but to agree with them. I would love to see what the exotic little Tiger woman can do.