"What do you like to do in your free time?" He lifts a piece of the chicken from the box only to put it into his mouth once he has asked the question.

"I like to draw, dance, hunt, and read." His eyes move to me as I speak only to hold out another piece of the chicken and I stare at it. "What is this food called?" He lifts one of his perfectly shaped brows as I speak but a chuckle leaves him once I part my lips to let him push the food into my mouth once more.

"It's Chinese." I hum at his answer and he shakes his head. "What is it that you like to read?"

"Anything. What is it that you like to do?" I shrug as I speak and he sighs.

"I like to train, hunting is fun, but only when I have someone to hunt with. I also read but it has been a while since I had last read because I had simply wanted to, and I love to play the piano. The music that comes from it is just beautiful to me." He shrugs as he speaks and holds one of the Chinese chickens out to me as I look up at him. "What is your favorite color?" I let my eyes move to his as I chew on the food.

"Silver. What is your favorite?" He stares at me for a silent moment as he chews on his own piece of chicken as if to think it over.

"A deep mossy green. Why do you still wear those contacts even though there aren't any Humans around?" I hum at his question and look to the wall before me as I answer.

"My eyes hold odd colors that seem to scare those around me so I try to hide them from those around me. Do you, Issac, and Jake all share a house or do you own one of your own?" He remains silent for a moment as he takes me in, then he lets out a soft hum as he holds a piece of chicken to my lips.

"I live in a house with Issac and his family, they took me in when my own died. Will I ever be able to see your eyes without those contacts in?" I stare at him as he speaks, he does nothing to even flinch as he speaks of his lost family, does nothing to even clench his jaw or fill with pain. It is as if he does not remember them or holds no sort of love towards the fallen.

"I am sure you will one day. What animal do you shift into?" He smiles with a tilt of his head and shrugs.

"A black panther. What do you shift into?"

"Pass." He tilts a brow at my answer, one of no hesitation or pause before it passes my lips but he says nothing about it.

"Alright, do you live here with Azriel?" My long dark hair brushes along my back as I shake my head at his question.

"I used to live here with Azriel when we had first built the club, but after a while I had bought a house of my own. It is a small cabin in the woods not to far from here." His dark brow lifts at my words but I ignore it as I push off of the floor and walk to the paint resting in the very far corner of the room. "How large is your panther form?" He slowly pushes himself up and walks across the room to stand just to my right as he watches me peel open one of the paint cans and grab a small brush in place of my pencil before I walk back to the wall and begin to paint what I had drawn.

"Around the same size as Ala if not a bit larger. Why is it that you hide your body and face while we're all in school?" I shrug at his question as I gently and slowly paint over the smaller designs on the wall resting just beside him.

"Azriel prefers that I hide my true form from others so I do. Did your parents turn into panthers as you do?" He does nothing to even flinch at the question as it leaves me. No he only stares at me with shock clearly written on his beautiful face and pain forming within him from what I had just told him.

"My father did, my mother was Fae. What do you mean by what you have just told me?" If she had been a Fae then it explains his beauty. I had seen many Fae children while I was in the mans hold, each of them held an obvious beauty, one that I never wished to look away from but in the end, I never had the choice.