When he had first found me I had scared him by screaming in my sleep, I had worried him by lashing out whenever touched by someone without knowing it was going to happen, and I had broken him by letting him see my scars. I have never been one to truly worry over my looks, especially my scars, but Azriel does not like taking the chances of others seeing them, not because he fears them making fun of me, which is part of it, but he does not wish to lose me by having someone recognize me. So he allows me to have my own room upstairs to change in. It is made clear that I am not to be touched by anyone in the club man or woman, and the time that I am preforming he allows me to not only wear whatever I wish to wear, but also uses a glamor to hide my scars because he knows that I never will.

My thoughts pull away from me as a large body of fur brushes against my side with a soft whine filling the air. I look down to Ala to see both of those beautiful eyes watching me as I stand in the middle of the hallway with my right hand wrapped around my doors knob and my body resting less than an inch away from the wooden door. I stare at him for only a moment before I turn the knob and walk into the large room waiting for him to step into the room behind me before I close and lock the door then turn on the light. After being that mans lab rat for so many years I can walk through a pith black room without stumbling, but it is something that the others cannot do so I use the light to make it seem as if I am partially normal. Ala walks through the room to sit on his large bed and watch me as I walk to the closet to pull out a pair of hole infested black skinny jeans, a blood red crop top that says 'Bite Me' across the breasts, and one of my leather jackets only to lay them on the bed and begin pulling off my house clothes.

Unlike the others working in the club I do all I can to hide my scent behind a wall of empty air, and to keep my power from the world around me. I am strong for my age, I am stronger than most Elders are in packs, and it has caused problems in the past so I had asked Azriel to teach me how to pull it in and hide it from those around me. After he taught me that he taught me everything else that I needed to know, including how to use my magic to change my hair color and appearance, and also how to change my eye color and it had worked until I tried to force my eyes to change. Whenever I try to hide my eye color, it only changes the color of my right eye, so I had decided to use contacts to hide my true eye color, and use my magic to change my hair. With my natural looks I do not need any sort of makeup, especially with the glamour Azriel uses to keep each of my scars hidden. I have an odd natural black that outlines my eyes like eyeliner, I have eyelashes that are so thick it looks as if they are already coated in mascara, my cheeks are hollow making it easy to see the sharp angles of my face, and from my pale tone I refuse to use any sort of foundation. So I do what anyone else would do and add a light layer of mascara then use liquid eyeliner to make the thick black wings on the corners of my eyes look more like eyeliner than an odd tattoo, and the moment I force my hair to fall along my back in a long black pony tail, I walk out of the room with Ala at my side once more.

He remains by my side as I walk back downstairs, never moving away or any closer as people pass us. His eyes remain forward as he walks, never once moving to take in the people that walk past us, he is to focused on me to even move out of anyones way, and the moment anyone gets to close to me he lets out a low growl only to move in between us, but never stops moving. Even when people greet him he only gives them a soft wag of his bushy tail, he even ignores the few hands that dare to touch him. After seeing him around for so long the workers are more comfortable around him, since he was a puppy he has been large and just as protective of me as Azriel is. Nobody in the club ever dares to mess with me when he is here even when he is nowhere around they leave me alone in fear of Azriel and each of the other workers.

In this club we are not just owners and our employees, we are family and nobody gets messed with without the others jumping in and tearing that person apart. "Lily my love, how are you?" My eyes move to the man on the bar allowing my false blue eyes to meet his false brown eyes. This man is one of the very few that I allow to touch me, yet even then he and Azriel think that I am alright with it because he is gay. He tells me all the time that I am one of the most gorgeous women that he has seen but he never tries to do anything to me or use me. The only thing he does do is talk to me or ask me to cuddle with him and have a movie night when he is feeling down.