"You know me so well~" Kuroka says "Here's a little reward~"

Kuroka pushes me against the wall of the elevator and kisses me. With her small sharp fangs in her mouth she lightly bit my bottom lip and licked some of the blood that she drew before pulling away.

Kuroka licks her lips "My, your blood makes me feel hot inside~, it kinda makes me wish I was a vampire so I could drink it day and night~"

"Gezz your almost as seductive as Akeno. You better contain yourself during breakfest. If Akeno can I'm sure you can"

"No promises~"

{Time Skip}

It's after breakfast now and surprisingly Kuroka has been suppressing her seductive personality. Though she didn't say anything seductive to me yet, she was still seductive with her body. The only ones home right now we're me, Koneko, and Kuroka. The others were doing pacts while Mom went shopping. Kuroka was hugging my left arm and Konekonsat in my lap as we watched tv. Right now on the tv was a scene of a guy inside of a giant body fighting another guy in a giant body while a girl sat atop his left shoulder.

"I see why this series is popular" I state.

"Because almost every guy wants to be a badass" Koneko tells me.

"But (Y/n) is a badass~" Kuroka says.

"I'm very surprised that both of you aren't at each others throats" I say.

"That's only because your here" Koneko says then puts her head on my chest.

"There's still so much you need to learn about being with a man Shirone" Kuroka says before pulling my arm deeper into her breasts.

"It's Koneko now, I've told you that already" Koneko states "I think you need to learn about how not to leave your sister before you teach me anything"

"That's hurtful" Kuroka says "I did what I did to protect you"

"You left me for dead!" Koneko shouts while almost on the brink of tears "Do you know what I went through after you left me? If it wasn't for Rias I would of been killed by those who hated me"

Kuroka's cat ears started to fall as sadness covered her face "I didn't want what was happening to me to happen to you" She says "That man used me like I was a person without a voice. I'm sure you can already guess what he did. Right when he was about to cross the line I killed him"

"When you mean cross the line, you mean forcing himself onto you" I question.

"Yes, He was abusing his power as my master" Kuroka states.

"Kuroka, I didn't know...." Koneko says in a shaky voice.

"I didn't want him to forcefully take me then before I know it he does the same thing to my little sister. After I killed him I knew that I'd have people after me so I left you so that I wouldn't put you in any danger. I just wanted to keep my little sister safe" Kuroka says.

Koneko gets out of my lap and hugs Kuroka "Thanks for being my big sister" Koneko says.

They embraced each other finally after having a large gap between them for so long. It was a nice sight to see them together. I then felt a pain in my arms, I look at my arms to see that my arms had transformed.