Just then, the door knob jiggled indicating that someone was about to enter. It would really suck if a staff member walked in and caught us. Or worse; another student.

The last thing I wanted was people running their mouths about how that foul-mouthed kid was making out with Jaxon West in a classroom. Do you have any idea what'll happen if people found out? Especially if that garbage reached Sky?

Sky would flip his shit!

I pushed Jaxon away, turning to backhand him twisting my lips in disgust as his head snapped to the side. Fixing my clothes, I grabbed up my bag and hurried over to the door, swinging it open to find Syl on the other side. I arched a brow at him, and he offered me a smile, opening his mouth to speak but quickly shut it as Jaxon came up behind me, rubbing at his cheek. He grinned smugly, giving Syl a two-fingered salute in greeting.

Syl's gaze went from me, to Jaxon, then back to me, his gaze dropping to my neck. The same spot Jaxon had been sucking moments ago. Syl blushed when Jaxon smirked. Jaxon bit his lip suggestively as he glanced to me out the corner of his eye, and I covered the spot with my hand, glaring at him.

"It's from the person I was with last night. He didn't put that there." I lied, growling and turning to glare at the dominant next to me.

"Oh..." Syl rubbed at his arm awkwardly, "...um, well...I was waiting for you. Someone said they saw you go in here. Maybe we could walk to the bus stop again today..." Syl glanced to Jaxon, opening his mouth to speak again, "would you want to join-"

"Abso-fucking-lutely not!" I cut him off. Jaxon shrugged, holding his hands up in surrender. "Let's leave, Syl. And no questions." Walking forward, I grabbed Syl by his arm and dragged him in the direction of the exit.

"See you, Asher." Jaxon called, leaning against the wall with that same smirk on his face. I scowled, glaring at him.

"Fuck off, West!"

**

Syl hadn't said a word throughout the walk to the bus stop, nor did he say anything during the ride to our respective stop points. He was the first between the two of us to leave, and I couldn't have been more grateful when he chose not to say anything.

Dealing with questions about Jaxon West, or what happened in that classroom was something I didn't really want to discuss. And because I couldn't exactly talk to anyone without punching them at the moment, I had all but run home, grabbed my gym bag and headed to the gym Marcana had built a few years ago.

It was mostly used by dominants, but they had a training room that had a row of punching bags. I was more than happy to find very few people inside the gym, but thankfully, no one was using the training room.

Dropping my back onto the bench, I changed quickly into a loose blank tank, black and gray army leggings that I wore black shorts over. I wrapped my feet in cloth, then retrieved the fingerless black gloves from my bag and slipped them on.

I had been beating at the punching bag for gods know how long, carried away in my own world and taking my anger at myself and Jaxon out on the bag. I cursed him with every punch and kick I delivered.

"Stupid Jaxon West!" I growled, double punching the bag. "Stupid mating bond!" I did a spin kick, sending the bag shifting back a few feet. Growling, I walked around to it and pushed the bag back to its original position before going back to hammering away at it.

"Who pissed you off?" someone said, and I stepped back, glancing to the side and watching as Sky came in. He was dressed similarly to what I wore, except he wore a white tank, black gym leggings with red lines running along the outer sides, and a pair of loose black shorts.