Chapter 9

Recap: Ben has amnesia after waking up from a coma. The drug he was injected with when he was kidnapped was a paralyzer, and honestly, I'm not a doctor, so I have no idea how that translates to amnesia. Sorry for leaving whoever read the last chapter with a cliff hanger. I took the photo above two weeks ago, flying from New York to North Carolina. 

"Where am I? Who are you people?!" I yelled, the machines next to me going haywire with beeping. A beautiful woman with dark brown hair and ice blue eyes came in, along with another woman with shocking green eyes and a man. They rushed in, the man holding my arms back as I panted. 

"Ben, you have to calm down... You've been in a coma for almost a year. It's okay. We're here for you." The woman with blue eyes said, a concern on her face. I was confused, struggling against the guy, who tightened his grip. My adrenaline pumping, I used reflexes I didn't know I had, and escaped from his grasp. 

"Who's Ben? Where am I? What do you mean coma?! Who are you people?!" I asked, my eyes wide. I felt as if I knew them, like they were my friends, but I couldn't be sure. I ran out of the room, hiding behind a hamper outside. The beautiful woman's blue eyes filled with years, and she sat down in a chair inside the room, staring at my empty bed, sobbing. The man and other woman looked at each other, going towards her. 

"Erica, it's okay..." The other woman told her. 

"He doesn't even remember. I've been waiting for almost a year, and he doesn't remember me." Tears were streaming down her face, her hand on her temples. She looked up at the man, pleadingly, as if asking whether it would be okay. The man looked out of the window in the door, spotting me, and grabbing my arm. He looked to be about nineteen with dirty blonde hair and kind brown eyes. 

"Who am I? Who are you?" I asked them when we walked back in, the woman named Erica didn't even look at me, staring at the floor aimlessly. The man sighed, looking at his companions and sat down. 

"My name is Mike Brezenski. This is my fianceé, Zoe, and your girlfriend, Erica." He pointed to the woman crying silently in the corner. Your name is Agent Benjamin Ripley..." He began. (ROLL CALL!)

I'm in Jesus class (faith and rev, sigh) but I'll try to update soon. 222 views, whoop whoop!