Chapter 29: Caught and New Diapers

The next day I did the same thing. Sean and I went outside but I didn't have a diaper on. But this time I really had an accident.

It was like 12:30 so I was thinking my mom was not home yet so we could sneak in.

As we walk through the door I see my mom in here usual spot.

Mom: Hey boys glad your back I got a surprise for you Zach.
Me: What is it.
Mom: Go get charged real fast. But first let me check your diaper cause I can smell the pee from you.

I walk over and so as she open my pants she sees my underwear and I get a mad look.

Mom: So your not wearing your diapers.
Me: Mom their not comfortable to wear while playing basketball.
Mom: I don't care, if their comfortable or not you clearly need them. Go strip down naked and come back out here.

I do as I am told. I walk out their and I am greeted quickly from my mom.

Mom: Lay your ass down. I got you some adult diaper so that can hold more and you won't have to change your diaper as much and I got you some cloth pull ups for school and work but guess your not mature enough for them.

I lay down and she put a adult diaper on me. Their super thick.

Me: Mom their so thick people are going to see them.
Mom: They were meant for wearing at home only and the pull ups were going to be public wear but you seem to not want to follow rules so your stuck in the adult diapers.

I got and change into some super baggy clothes and you can steal see the bulge of the diaper. It also didn't help they were so noisy.

Mom: Until you can learn to follow the rules, Me and your sister are completely in charge of your diapers. I will be paying your sister to make sure you stay in your diapers.
Me: That no fair, it was only one time and she is younger then I am.
Mom: She is also not the one in diapers is she.

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful except the fact that I was wearing super thick diapers. It came to Friday and Sean left and I was time for my first day back to work.