everything is a lie

Chapter 5

After the fight was over and Mason told me we were leaving we got in his car and drove to my house so I could pack. I was still trying to figure out what was going on here. I just saw Mason kill Kane who was disguised as Todd. Ugg I was so confused!

"Okay listen here “Mason” if that's even who you really are, can you please shed some light on the subject, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED BACK THERE?" I yelled.

"Your hair is not naturally red." Mason responded avoiding my question.

"Umm...yes it is. I've been a red head since birth." I told him like he was stupid.

"No...no it is not. In fact it is actually brown. Dark brown to be exact." Mason continued trying to change the subject.

"How would you know?" I asked with an attitude.

"We are supposed to be married." Mason said with a straight face.

"Are you shiting me?" I yelled out.

"Yes I am. And by the way your face was priceless." He said while chuckling.

"Gee haha very funny." I said with a load of sarcasm.

"But your hair is truly dark brown. Also your family is also fake. You were brought to them for protection." He told me seriously.

"My family is not fake. My mom is my mom, sure she can be a witch sometimes, but she is still my mother." I told Mason.

"No she is not. Your mother is Catalina VanHelsing wife of Gabriel VanHelsing otherwise known as your father. Who are also the greatest vampire slayers alive" Mason said with an excited tone.

"So you’re saying that I am descended from the most famous vampire slayers ever who by the way gave me up as a baby. But it's not like any of those things matter because there fake, vampires are fake. This is all fake." I said. Trying to believe it but something in me knew there was no point.

"How dare you Rosalina VanHelsing! Damn these mundanes. They have truly brain-washed you. What did they tell you? Huh?! Let me guess. They said you are a skitzo. You were crazy for seeing the people in your dreams?" Mason said with venom in his voice.

"Why of course they did wait…how did you know that?! No one knows about my schizophrenia my parents made sure of it." I told him nervously.

I was in the middle of thought when a loud noise outside made me jump and loose my train of thought.

"Shit! New plan Rosalina we are heading straight to Romania to train you." Mason told me.

"What? Why? What about my brother and sister?" I asked with a worried expression. Even if they weren’t truly my brother and sister I still loved them dearly.

"They’ll be fine; the monsters are after you not them. Besides we need to get you trained be off on your own in the mundane world has caused a lot of damage. “He said with a tone of authority.

So here I was off into the unknown, after just finding out my parents were famous vampire killers. Well that's pretty kick ass!