shouldn't have gone

Chapter 3

It was around 7:30 and it was a madhouse at Cheź Marié. Even section 3 was full which almost never happens; that’s why everyone always fights for that section. I walked to one of my tables to clean it off and got everything on a trey. That's when I saw him. He was absolutly beautiful. Todd didn't even compare to him. Wow...just...wow.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed as I bumped right into Todd spilling everything on my tray.

"Relax Ronnie it was an accident." Todd said as we started picking everything up.

"Here let me help you" Todd continued while moving some hair out of my face.

I wasn't really listening I wanted to find that guy again, he looked strangely familiar, kinda like the people I saw in my dreams. I was lost in thought when I finally spotted him again, oh my god he was sitting at one of my tables!

I suppose I was staring because Todd literally had to shake me to snap me out of it.

"Ronnie you have some stuff on your lips, let me get it for you." Todd told me.

No don't kiss me! I don't want this guy to think we're dating! Wait did I really think that? I’ve wanted to kiss Todd since eighth grade!

He got a napkin touched it lightly to his tongue and wiped the food off my lips.

"There we go Ronnie all better." He said staring at me sweetly.

I looked back at that guy and he was glaring at Todd. Whoa! I could have sworn that the guy at my table just growled. No it couldn't be.

"Yeah thanks....umm…can you take care of this I got to get his order." I told Todd while feeling like I was in a trance.

"Uhh..fine...sure."Todd said begrudgedly.

"Thanks Todd I owe you one." I said to him.

"You can make it up to me by staying and lock up tonight." He told me seriously.

"I usually do that anyway." I told him while giving him a slightly confused look.

"Well I guess it won't be that hard then now will it?" He asked me.

Well that was odd. Anyway I pushed to the back of my mind while I was going to take that guys order.

"Hi what can I do for you?" I asked the guy with a flirtatious smile.

"Well you can start off by not staying to lock up." He told me sternly.

"Umm...excuse me.” I said with a sharp tone taken aback by his rudeness.  “You can tell me what I can and can't do." I told him while scowling.

"You are correct. But I would highly advise that you listen to what I tell you." He said while giving me a strange look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like I'm your next meal or something."

"Oh…sorry."

"So what can I get for you?"

"Well Ronnie do you have any tomato juice and vodka?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Nametag.” He said with a smug smile while pointing towards my chest. “Now do you or don't you?"

"Oh duh. And yes is that all?" I asked shakily.

"Yes that is all." He said finally.

"Why did you sit here when all you wanted was a bloody mary; that's what the bar over there is for." I said to him while pointing over to the bar pretending as if I didn't want him here.

"Because Ronnie I want to talk to you after you get of work." He told me.

"Oh. Wait what's your name?" I asked.

"Mason." He told me.

With that I left the rest of the night was uneventful until closing time and that's when everything changed. I shouldn’t have gone though…I knew it was a bad idea.

#################

Hope you liked it :)

Comment

Vote

Fan