closing time

Chapter 4

So it was 10 minutes from closing and everyone left already. I went to all the tables and did a double check to make sure all was put away. Then I saw a few plates left on the table. Damn it Leah you were supposed to clean up everything. Ugh oh well I guess I'll go put them away in the kitchen. I was walking over to the double doors but something didn't feel right. I opened the doors thinking it was Todd because he said he wanted to meet me after.

I pushed open the two doors and a loud noise came from behind causing me to jump. I turned around to see what it was, it was only Todd.

"Holy shit! You scared the hell out of me Todd! What the hell are you doing here?! I thought you went home because I pissed you off earlier?" I asked him.

"Well I came back because we want you Rosalina; more importantly I want you." He told me with a blank expression.

"What are you talking about Todd?" I asked feeling a little on edge.

"Rosalina don't try to escape your destiny. You are one of us." Todd said in a monotone voice.

"Okay Todd you’re freaking me out!" I screamed.

"I am not this Todd you speak of." He explained.

"Then who the hell are you?" I questioned not really wanting to know.

"Rosalina how pathetic of you not to know who I am…I am Kane the one who watches you all through the night. I am a shape shifter. I am darkness." Kane said in a heavy Romanian accent.

"Okay Kane what do you want with me?" I asked curiously.

"I want to turn you; which I shall, along with the others have wished to change you for awhile. It would be for the best. But enough with the chit-chat I can't take it anymore your blood calls to me." Kane said while extracting his fangs.

Kane pulled me close and bent me back exposing my neck.

"This will only hurt a little." He commented with a dark chuckle.

He was less than an inch away when suddenly he flew away from me and I fell straight on my ass.

"Didn't I tell you not to lock up tonight?" A  deep voice questioned out to me.

"Mason?!?" I asked astounded. What the hell was going on?

"Yes. And I'm a little busy trying to save your ass so I'll explain later!" Mason yelled back at me.

In quick fluid movements I saw them. There fighting was so smooth and without error it looked rehearsed like a dance. I was distracted by trying to comprehend what was going on when all of the sudden I heard a scream and saw ashes. Oh my god Kane killed Mason!

"God I hate vampires." Mason said to himself.

"Mason your alive?" I asked making sure it wasn't the shape shifting whatever that thing/guy was.

"Yes I am but he is not, but he will be back." He said slowly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in wonder.

"I will explain in a little bit but first we have to take you home to pack. We leave in an hour." Mason said with a grim expression on his face.

###################

Thanks so much guys!!! 733 on vampire!!!  

Keep it up!!!! Love all my fans and anyone who reads this!  

Thanks so much! 

Hope you liked it please fan or comment or vote