Dead Over Heals

Chapter 1

"Ronnie come with us." Whispered a voice.

"Yes follow us." Continued another one.

"You are meant to be with us Rosalina" Said the younger one.

I gasped no one knew my real name well besides my family.

"H-how do you know my real name?" I stuttered softly.

"We know everything about you Rosalina." Said the one that looked like the leader.

"Yes. For example you are the oldest in your family. You have a younger brother named Landon and a sister named Bree." Replied the feminine of the three.

"Anyone could have known that" I told while gaining confidence.

“You also had a third sibling that died at only a year of age.” Another commented with a sly smile.

No one absolutely no one knew that. It was one of our only family secrets, or so I thought.

"We also know my dear that you will be one of us." The youngest one spoke.

And with that I woke with a start and was sweating all over.

"Honey are you okay?" My mom asked feigning sweetness.

"I saw them again." I told her.

"Oh did you now Ronnie? I see your schizophrenia is not getting any better. Well I suppose we shall call Dr. Thomas and tell him you need to be re-checked." Mom told me like I was a burden to her.

"But mom I'm perfectly fine!" I told her pleadingly.

"No you are not! In fact I'm going to schedule him to come tomorrow for an emergency check up." She said sternly.

"Your just overreacting mom. I'm perfectly fine." I said mater of factly.

"Oh really Rosalina? Look at what you did to your arms! And you woke up screaming and sweating! Now you can't possibly tell me your fine." Mom sighed.

"Mom I am fine!" I exclaimed.

I feel fine, besides my arms stinging a little. I don't remember scratching or cutting my arms. Oh well c'est la vie. It's not like my mom truly cares. She only cares that she has a freak of a daughter. I'm sure if she could get rid of me she would.

"Well honey if you say you’re fine then I believe you." She said.

Oh that's a load of bull-shit.

"So that means you can go ahead and go get ready for work." Mom said with a sweet tone.

I knew it. Whenever I said I felt fine she would send me to work at her restaurant.

"Do I really have to work at your restaurant? Can't I work somewhere else? The staff there sucks. They're all whores!" I told her.

"Rosalina! There is no need for that language! The staff is great at my restaurant. Now go get ready!" She yelled at me while her face turned red.

With that I left to go get ready for a fun filled day of being a waitress. Yay go me! Not.

######################

Hope you guys liked the first chapter of Dead Over Heals!

Comment

Vote

Fan