character update

Kayla - Her & jordan broke up and found other people . the guy kayla decided to date was very picky of what she ate so she was forced to tell Jordan .. when she came home from the dinner Trey was cheating on her and she burned his clothes & put him out .

Diamond - her and kaja is still together ! no problems nothing . they have been working together to try to get Jordan back together but they're both being stubborn .

Jordan - was talking to Lola but she was extra and a gold digger .

Kaja - still talks to diamond ; trying to get Jordan & kayla back together .

Jd ( Kayla's father ) - was talking to Tina but she turned out to be a gold digger . so he shot/killed her .

Money ( homeboy )- still single & just giving .

Big Red ( homeboy ) - just wants to eat .

Sophia ( Jordan's baby sister ) - growing up & loves to dance now .

just in case you were confused this is what's going on with them clear your head for the new information & get ready to start from here . once again keep the negative energy away .. if you don't like what I'm publishing don't read it 🤷🏽‍♀️ . I won't beg you .

* stay tuned . will try to publish everyday after practice .
* positive energy 🥰
* MORE MATURE CHAPTERS OTW !