Chapter 26

Jordan P.O.V

So they think they can tease us. Nope! So wen Kayla started grinding on me from Da bac. I started rubbing her pussy. And Kaja did Da same. Now they moaning loud asf. They shouldn't have teased us.

Now we carrying them up stairs since they wanna play. So I'm layed Kayla on the bed. Now she saying sorry btwn moans. I slide her panties off and she was so wet. Yhelp she shouldn't been playing. So we Finna have some good sex.

Kaja P.O.V

Diamond and Kayla wanna play so they Finna get dis dick. I'm laying on top of Diamond and she saying sorry but it's no sorry now. I got a condom and I started fucking her since she wanna keep playing. She moaning and gripping the sheets.

Kayla P.O.V

Yes daddy, right there mmm I said as he pushed his dick in me deeper. I flipped him over and now I'm on top and I'm riding his dick. You like daddy?!! I said. Yes mami he groaned and he came inside of me.

30 mins later

Jordan P.O.V

Me and kayla done having sex. Her pussy is Da best I'm telling you. Now we down stairs making out on the couch while I'm rubbing her pussy. We are waiting on Kaja and Diamond.

5 mins later they came down stairs but I was making out wit my baby.

Diamond P.O.V

Me and Kaja had Da best sex. Like we been going for 30 mins but Kayla and Jordan already finish so me and my baby heading down there wit them. We Finna chill until later wen we go to the club.

Wen we walked down their Jordan had his has hands in Kayla shorts and she was moaning while kissing him. I'm like y'all got a bed for dat. So I cleared my throat and they still didn't stop. I said Kayla she still didn't answer. Now I'm bout ready to smack both of them.

So I went ova by them and cleared my throat again but semi loud. And Jordan had the nerve to say dat they busy! I'm like OMFG. So I slapped him and he was pissed but O'well.

Kaja P.O.V

I'm laughing so hard bcuz Jordan got slapped hard ash by Diamond. He mad ash but he'll get ova it. But anyway we Finna watch a movie b4 we go to the club.

Kayla P.O.V

So my baby Jordan mad bcuz he got slapped by Diamond but ill kiss it for him Lmao. " baby you ok?" I asked. " no, you and Diamond always so fucking violent but it's coo.

2 hours and 25 mins later

We back at home. We went to the club and out to eat. I gotta admit today was fun but I'm so tired. But it's 11:00 and we don't turn down till midnight so we finna invite ppl from schoo to the party me and diamond having.

15 mins later
We turning up. Smoking, drinking, twerking, etc. I was giving my baby Jordan a lap dance until the 2 ppl I didn't even invite to our damn party came through the door.

Wtf is Jessica and Sarah doin here? I looked over at Diamond and she wasn't happy. So we got up and went to them. "What tf are y'all doing here?!" I said. " Um yall lil boyfriends invited us!" Jessica said.

So I walked over to Jordan and smacked him hard asf. "Wtf I do bruhh?!" He said. " You invited them rats to my house!!" I said yelling at him. " Man Kayla they can come here. They just having fun wit us."

I didn't say anything but went upstairs and slammed the door. I got in the shower for about 45 mins. As I was in the shower I was talking to my self. He still has feelings for Sarah doesn't he? Why did he invite her? Is he cheating on me with her?"

Wen I got out the shower I dried off and left out the bathroom. I put on my clothes which was some joggers and a crop top. I was getting ready to go tah sleep until I heard" FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" I ran down there and Jessica and Diamond was fighting.

So I jumped in bcuz Sarah jumped in. Once the fight got broken up me and my bestfrann was going upstairs until I said " EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" Everybody was leaving and then I looked at Jordan and Kaja and I said "YALL TOO!"

They was mad but idgaf. Once Diamond got out the shower and for dressed we was finna go to sleep until the door bell rung.

Authors Note

Who do you think is at the door?