Chapter 4 - First kiss

"-top magician..."

Fran was woken up by his phone which was persistently ringing like hell was freezing all over and is trying to get away and alerting Fran that it's going to freeze all over his room or something.

He pressed the accept button without looking at the caller's name.

"..Hello..?"

Fran mumbled over the phone, and he was unsurprised to hear this.

"VRRRRAAAAAAIT! Where the heck are you, Fran? We are searching the whole freaking place for you, brat!"

For safety precautions, he distanced his ear away from the phone one arms length, because his ear might not be able to take that kind of volume at all, plus, he had just woken up.

"Captain, can you speak softer? Anyway, I'm going to come back to the headquarters today, so don't worry."

"Don't worry? We have been searching for you high and low! Where the hell have you been?"

Fran couldn't let Squalo-taichou know right now, because from what Fran knows about Squalo's personality, he would probably shout at his ear until Fran finally gone deaf or have severe hearing problems.

"Calm down, captain. I will be back, alright?"

"Voi! Fine! But you better be back today, you hear me, brat?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say, captain."

"VO-"

Click.

After his last line, Fran hanged up on Squalo, which he assume that now, he was boiling with anger as he is someone who exaggerates small things into something of a big deal.

Fran placed his hand over his foe head and realised that he no longer has a fever and now, he wasn't even having a headache.

He definitely has gotten better, at least enough to go back to the headquarters before Squalo's shouting disease activates again.

He jumped with little effort off the bed and walked out of the warm room because of the candle-light kind of light placed on the top of the room and started looking for Rasiel, who promised to see him to his destination.

On his way to looking for Rasiel, he came pass a photo-frame, and inside the photo-frame shows two blonde-hair kids wearing tiaras, which obviously were Rasiel and Bel, but they had the same hairstyle.

He then continued on to look for Rasiel, he looked through a window of a room which normally bosses sit in, like a isolated big kind of office, and Rasiel was doing paperwork alone with focus and determination that almost made Fran change his impression about him.

But once Rasiel looked up with his oh-so-despicable smirk, Fran's impression on him automatically changed back to the despicable one.

"Usehsheshe, what do you want?"

"I want to go back now."

"Alright, we shall drive to your headquarters now. Orgert is waiting."

"Sure."

Rasiel then putted away his paperworks and arranged them nicely, unlike Bel, who just throw them all over the place, expecting Fran to clean it up for him ever since Fran arrived.

When Fran was distracted with his thoughts about the comparison between Rasiel and Bel, Rasiel suddenly kissed Fran on the mouth while gripping Fran's wrist tightly, not allowing him to break the kiss.

"Mmh! What are you doing?"

Fran's voice boiled in obvious anger, as Rasiel just stole his first kiss.

"Ushesheshe, as you can see."

"Why?"

"Because,"

Rasiel leaned closer to Fran's ear and whispered,

"You are Bel's kouhai, like I said before. And I want to steal everything away from him."

"Don't get me involved with your brotherly hatred."

Fran tried to remain calm, but failed miserably as he was angry to the extent he could throw a lion to London, as his voice was filled with hatred and anger.

"The King has the rights to involve anyone into his life~"

Rasiel was obviously treating Fran as a toy for his goals and motives. A toy, that he could use and throw away. Fran didn't like the sound of it, not at all.

"Stupid fake King, just hurry up and bring me back to the headquarters before Squalo-taichou shouts at me again."

Fran changed the subject, as he was in a hurry to get Rasiel out of his sight forever and to so, he had to ask him to bring him to the headquarters first, so he had no choice.

"Ushesheshe."

Rasiel gave a slight nod, and Fran wondered why won't his tiara just drop off..? Maybe he used super glue to stic- That's not important! He thought, why in the world was he thinking about something so insignificant?

They soon got into the car, which Orgert was to drive them to the headquarters which Orgert mysteriously knew where on earth was it located at, or perhaps Rasiel told him, oh wait- how did Rasiel know where it was then..?

He shrugged it off. As long as Rasiel took him back, safe and sound to the headquarters, he wouldn't mind it at all.

In less then 15 minutes, they reached the Varia headquarters. But it seemed so far. What speed was he travelling at? 200km/h?

"Usheshe, we are here~"

"Yeah, sure."

But Rasiel was still following him.

"Don't tell me you are following me into the headquarters."

"Why, that's exactly what I plan to do. Usheshe!"

"Don't! If Squalo-taichou finds ou-"

"Voi! Find out what?"

Suddenly, Squalo opened the door of the entrance of the headquarters and overheard what they were talking about. (what an eavesdropper).

"Uhhhhh. Taichou."

"VOI! Why is Bel's supposed-to-be-dead brother here?"

"He brought me here in his car."

"Then why the hell were you with him in the first place?"

Squalo was getting more and more frustrated, so Rasiel decided to step in (oh wow, trying to be knight in shiny armor?).

"Ushesheshe! I brought him back to my mansion because he was sleeping in the park when it was raining heavily, so I was kind enough to treat him with my medicine."

"I didn't sleep, I fainted."

Fran added, as 'sleeping' in the park was something he didn't freaking do.

"Usheshe, whatever~"

"So? Why don't he fucking leave now?"

"Oh? Chasing away someone who helped your member? How mean~"

"I don't fucking care! LEAVE!"

Squalo's shouting alerted some of the Varia members, including Bel, who was inside the living room.

"Ushishishishi! What's with the noise?"

Bel stepped out, and into the entrance of the headquarters, and was very surprised to see Rasiel, his twin who he thought he had already murdered.

Rasiel, on the other hand, was anticipating Bel to come out, and have been wanting to see the look on Bel's face when he sees his own twin.