2 | All Girls Need Love 2:2

"Give it to me like you need it, baby
Want you to hear me screaming, heavy breathing
I don't need a reason baby
I want it till you can't fight
I can give it to you right babe oh."

Continued

Continued.... | rated r

•••••
Amina.

"Girl what you not finna do is lay around here moping over some nigga who couldn't treat a queen, which you are, right!" Amina's bestfriend Brianna told her as she laid across her bed.

Amina just rolled her eyes and flipped to another page in her book. "First of all I'm not moping, and second of all even if I was it's understandable when it's because of somebody you love."

"Excuses, excuses." Brianna groaned in annoyance. "Remember when Malcolm cheated on me with Tasha? Did I sit around moping?"

Amina turned around and looked at her. "Bitch you went and slept with her brother!"

Brianna smirked at the memory and touched her heart. "That poor boy still texts me till this day, but that's beside the point- EXACTLY! I went and said fuck you ima show you that another man will handle what you can't! The nigga just so happened to be her fine ass brother, like sis you can keep Malcolm I'll be yo sister in law."

Amina shook her head and laughed a little. "No you went and showed him you can be a hoe too."

"But did he feel my pain?"

"He did." Amina nodded.

"So it doesn't matter how I got my point across," Brianna smiled. "As long as I got it across, like me throwing a football with my number on it to Odell Beckham Jr. my future baby daddy."

Amina laughed harder and waved her off. "Girl bye, see Tremaine didn't cheat on me he just was treating me like-"

"- like a uh oh child he ain't want the world to know about- like a piece of burnt chicken you break off to still eat the white meet." Brianna joked and Amina cut her eyes at her.

"Yeah like that."

"See he ain't shit," Brianna shook her head. "You fine asf, thick asf, honestly the baddest chick on this campus, like if I was gay I'd eat you like a churro stuck and show you off."

Amina giggled and stood up hugging her bestfriend. "Reaaaally?"

"Yeah yeah you beautiful whore," Brianna laughed. "And since your in the good mood now, I hope you know that your going to that kappa party with me tonight."

Amina pulled away and frowned. "What? No way!"

"Yes hoe! Fuck Tremaine scary ass and his slow ass homeboys, matter fact we gone go there just to fuck with the alphas. Show Tremaine that only real men can handle all that. You know I prefer those alpha men over the kappa boys anyway."