Special chapter

This chapter is dedicated my dog who was put down today.

He lived to be 16 years old.
He was hit by 3 cars throughout his life time but I was not born/to young to remember.
He was pretty much a member of our family, he ate with us, played with us, slept with us, went on trips with us.
After the lose of his playmate, my grandma's dog who died two years ago he has been less active. And his best friend my cat how died a year ago (yes I know cats and dogs but they still love each other).
I would always give him my extra food at meal times.
I always called him my big puppy even though he wasn't.
When I was a little kid I called him Wolf because he was pretty big compared to me and he looked like a wolf.
I remember my mom telling me the story of why she picked him:

Her parents where going to get her a dog for her birthday (and because she had her own house and it won't be their problem) so they looked at breeders and where going to buy her an expensive dog but she insisted on looking at the shelter. She looked for a while and followed a cute little mix. Her parents tried to convince her to not get it but she still did. And since then he has been a part of out family.

Present time:
Today my family had nachos for dinner and me not being a big fan (long story) I didn't finish them, so like everyday I didn't finish my food I walked over to my dog's bed (which we hadn't moved yet) and went to set down my plate then realized that there was no dog laying on it like he usually was. Then I remembered that he was not there and was never going to be there ever again.

In general I miss my big puppy.