But the final strike, was not his own.

Looking down at the sudden pain in his chassis, Megatron sputtered as he coughed up energon.

         "You took away my voice," Bumblebee, "You will never take anything, from anyone ever again!"

Megatron fell to his knee plates, and after that off the edge of Shockwave's massive creation, once meant for destruction, now meant for the revival of Cybertron. Shockwave was seen escaping with a thrashing Starscream as he insisted on saving his lord and master. Several Seeker drones were about to go after the two, but Knockout ordered them to desist, saying that it was fine, for now.

     They all rejoiced, for a short time, and soon Bee was greeting everyone with his newfound voice, then tried to com Raf.

         |:He's not here... Bumblebee...:| was Ratchet's answer.

         "What do you mean he's not-"

Soundwave touched back down, seeing the danger had passed, and transformed, a still unconscious Raf in his servo. He showed on his visor that the boy was still alive, but in bad shape. Ravage jumped up between Soundwave's helm and his shoulder armor, looking to the boy. Taking hesitant steps on the mech's arm, the Cybercat nudged the boy, and he slowly began to wake up, frowning when he saw only Soundwave for a moment.

         "I don't want to wake up again," he said, his breath raspy, and voice just barely heard.

         "Raf, come on little buddy it's me!" Bee took the human from Soundwave's servo, transforming in a desperate attempt to provide a solid air supply, "Raf I'm okay! It's me! Bumblebee!"

The boy shook his head, falling back into what he hoped to be a dreamless, everlasting sleep.

         "Bee's gone," he sniffed, and hiccuped, "Just like Wildstryke..."

To this last statement, Bumblebee had no response. He didn't see wildstryke enter the Cybermatter, and even if she did, she hadn't shown herself to of been online afterward.

         |: Come on Raf, :| he said, now back to what he had lived with saying for so long, his natural clicks and whirrs, |: I can't go on without my little scout beside me... :|

To this, the boy opened his eyes, and allowed them to focus despite the tears that still ran down his face.

         "Bumblebee?" he whispered, wiping more tears out of his eyes.

         |: Yeah, it's me, :| he said, "and I've got my pipes back!"

Raf giggled at this, putting most every bot at ease, but his mirth soon died, and he looked out of Bee's windows, finding Knockout on his knee plates near the clear pool of cybermatter, seemingly lost, and alone.

         "We're sorry, Knockout," Arcee placed a servo on his shoulder, but he ignored her, intent on waiting for a miracle. If the Cybermatter worked on Bee, it should work on Wildstryke as well... right?

         "Sh-she had a spark," he muttered, "Sh-she had a spark."

         "Knockout you know that's impossible," Dreadwing said as he neared him, "(Y/N) had a processor, not a spark."

         "THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yelled at the Aerial bot, who took a step back upon seeing the dangerous look in Knockout's optics. He knew that one more wrong move, and Knockout would truly go mad, "She was practically brain-dead when I left her with the Autobots! Suddenly she comes back with a SPARK?! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT?!"

His rant was abruptly stopped by a firm kick to the side of his faceplate. He fell to the metal of the Omega Lock and struggled to get back up as his frame was forced to stay there by Arcee.

         "Stand down, two-wheeler!"

     They all looked to Soundwave, who stepped back, shaking his helm. That wasn't a recording. They then looked to the now rippling Cybermatter, and watched a coughing Wildstryke lift herself from the liquid. Knockout struggled out of the firmly planted weight of Arcee, and scrambled after her, helping her up. She leaned into him, her optics closed, and she was smiling.

         "I thought I had lost you forever..." Knockout breathed, holding her close.

She was silent for a moment before looking up at him tiredly.

         "Where's Raf?" she asked, and heard the sudden warnings from Bee and the others as said boy came running toward her. She quickly scooped him up and transformed, "What were you thinking?!" she scolded, "You could have died!"

         "I didn't want you to die!" he yelled back, surprising everyone with his confidence and determination to justify his actions, "I-I didn't want to loose a mother for the third time..." he began to cry even harder, and Wildstryke activated her holoform in order to comfort him in the back seat. She gently embraced him, holding him close as she soothed him with soft sounds.

         "It's okay," she tried her hardest to keep her own voice steady, "You won't lose me, not again."

     It was a long time before something was said, that being the importance of reviving Cybertron by Optimus. Wildstryke was bout to take Raf back to the Autobot base, but he asked her to stop, looking back to the Cybermatter.

         "The Cybermatter repaired your and Bee's spark right?" he asked.

         "Yes... I suppose." was his mother figure's answer.

         "And you won't be able to go back to your human form?"

         "... No, I'm afraid not," she answered, unsure of what his plan was.

         "Then I won't go back either."

Before she could say anything, Raf jumped out of her alt, making a B-line for the Cybermatter. Wildstryke hollered for anyone's help as she went after the boy in her bipedal mode, Arcee racing past in her alt, Bee not to far behind. Soundwave sent Ravage after him, but all were to late as they watched Raf take one more look before jumping in himself. They all stopped at the edge, hoping for the best but fearing worst. No one could see the boy... no one heard him... he didn't resurface...

         "Raf, no..." Wildstryke breathed. Was this her fault too?

(Oof. You all may want to check out that short story after this chapter! Haha! More to come I assure you! Hope you all liked the chapter! Thanks for reading!)