A sadness crossed Optimus' faceplates, but he quickly turned it back to the anger he felt before, sadly this was not enough to convince the war lord that he did not just see his arch nemesis saddened by the mention of her.

         "Hmm, perhaps she is unable to. Tell me, do you now protect her final resting place?!" he gafawed, having to protect his faceplate not seconds later from the Star Saber, "I see," he grinned, a energon freezing look that only a Prime could combat against.

The two went head to head, while Soundwave and several others who had defeated their opponents kept the other vehicons at bay to give them room to fight, and to keep the playing field as fair as they could. They only looked to see the progress when a hard clang rang through the air, and several saw Bee try to get a hold of the Star Saber, only to be pushed out of the way by Starscream, who rolled, and grabbed hold of the giant weapon. He chuckled at his victory, and held it over the edge of the device that was still ready for use.

         "One wrong move, and your precious Star Saber is lost forever!"

         "Then they won't make any moves."

He turned, only to see a servo connect with his facplate, and he slid backwards several feet, leaving the Star Saber behind to be caught by Wildstryke. Everyone looked to her in pure shock. This left the opening Megatron needed to attack the Prime once more. The warmonger kicked him off balance, and Optimus fell off the edge, catching the lip of the Omega Lock with a single servo, barely holding on.

         "NO!" Wildstryke screamed as she started running toward the two, failing to notice the scout just behind her. Megatron turned from his taunting of the Prime, and aimed a steady canon at the two, waiting for the perfect shot.

One...

Two ...

Three...

     The sword fell from Wildstryke's grasp as she stood, her optics flickering, a gaping whole just missing her new spark. She saw the husk of a lifeless Bee hit the Cybermatter, and the horrid cry of Knockout as he tried to near her. She felt the sharp digit's of Megatron wrap around her neck cables, and she was lifted up, slowly, and painfully.

         "Such a beautiful specimen," he sighed, and flicked away a hanging piece of her armor, exposing the blue spark that now had a place in her chassis, "This could all end if you simply accept me as your sparkmate," he said evenly as he gazed at the panicked, flickering light that barely held onto life, "You'd have a life of ease, as my queen." he looked into her optics, seeing fear, and he smiled at this, gripping her breaking neck cables even tighter. He saw Knockout being held back at the corner of his optic, and heard the shuffling of a flailing Optimus behind him. No one dare come near him, or else risk the offlining of their precious Wildstryke.

         "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

A battle cry, but of no one they knew who had joined the battle beforehand. Megatron let Wildstryke drop to the ground, her optics flickering off as she slowly fell into the cybermatter, the last thing she saw being Ravage, Raf on his back, attacking the warmonger as she fell. The small duo went after the warmonger relentlessly, making him have to stumble back as the Cybercat clawed at his faceplates. He held a now broken optic as he stood back, and Ravage helped Optimus back up, who went after Megatron shortly after. Soundwave called to his creation, and he padded his way to the silent mech, Raf about to pass out from the lack of proper oxygen. The boy looked to the Cybermatter, and started to cry as Soundwave quickly placed him in his cockpit so he could breathe properly, but Rafael had already passed out by then, still crying as he was taken away from the fight.

     The battle between the Prime and the warmonger raged for what felt like eons, until Megatron finally gained the upper hand.

         "Your efforts were fruitless," he sneered, about to strike the mech who once called him brother, "The Decepticons have won."