Anna looked into Rachels eyes as Rachel worked on her lips. "Men will go on about a woman's eyes, but that's bullshit. They love a woman's lips. And you have very pretty lips." Rachel said, putting the last stroke of lipstick on Anna's pouty lips.

" Rachel said, putting the last stroke of lipstick on Anna's pouty lips

Rachel smiled and turned to put it away and get some eye shadow and a eye brush. Anna turned to look at herself in the mirror, rubbing her lips together to blend the color on her mouth.

 Anna turned to look at herself in the mirror, rubbing her lips together to blend the color on her mouth

Rachel turned back around and smiled at Anna. "You are a beautiful young woman Anna, so you don't need a lot of make up. And while you have pretty eyes, just know that a little of darkness can make them pop more. Just some eyeliner can either make them pop or hide them." Rachel told her.

She started putting on some dark brown eyeshadow low on the girls eyes. Then took a light brown and put it above the dark brown. She then took the eyeline pen and she told the girl how to do it and did it for Anna. 

She took a little blush and added it to the younger girl's cheeks. She smiled seeing the girl looking shocked at how different she looked. "Now on to your hair." Rachel said excitedly.

__

Anna looked at her reflection in Rachel's mirror. She looked less like the homely girl to a sophisticated young lady. 

"Anna, you need to realize how beautiful you really are. Show it off a bit. Try not to be so shocked." Rachel said to her, rubbing the girls shoulders.