Complicated (NSFW)

You and Marshall have a very complicated relationship, you were kinda together but kinda not, none of you could cheat but if you had sex with someone else the other would get upset, so you both knew better than to go around fucking other people.

"YOU DICK!!"

Marshall had apparently forgotten about your complicated relationship...

"Fuck, y/n, I didn't know you were coming." The door behind you shut with a loud thud while Marshall quickly pulled up his pants, the blonde bimbo next to him looked like she was going to explode.

"You," you said pointing at her. "Put on your fucking jacket and leave, you slut!" It appeared as though she was about to talk back but shut her mouth after a second thought. She looked over at Marshall as if he was supposed to say something to defend her, but he just gave her a look that said just go, she, against her own will, took her stuff and walked out the bedroom door.

"The fuck do you mean, "I dIDn't knOw yoU wEre coMIng"?! I said I was coming over today! We planned it two days ago!! And who was that fucking bitch?" You didn't necessarily scream, but you were definitely talking loudly.

"Ah shit! That's right, I forgot, I'm so sorry!" Yeah, you better fucking be "But why do you care so much if I fuck a chick? It's not like we're together," He always said that.

"Uhh, who's the one that completely loses his shit as soon as I even look at another man?" He was going to respond but you cut him off. "But you know what? You don't seem too interested in whatever this thing we have, so I might as well just cut off our connection and just never talk to you again," You regretted saying that, what if he agreed and never talked to you again? But it was already said, and you were too mad to take it back.

He looked up at you with a hint of panic in his beautiful blue eyes. wait, no, I'm mad, remember.
"Wait, no, please don't go! I didn't mean it! Please don't go," God damnit Marshall! Why you gotta be so cute!

"Well, if you want me to stay you better fucking sit down and explain yourself," You said with a stern voice, pointing at the bed. He sat down on one side of the bed and you made yourself comfortable at the other side of the bed.

"Okay, I know this doesn't change anything," you gave him a doubtful stern look as he continued to speak, "but we didn't do anything but kissin, nothing else but kissin, just on the lips and-" " Marshall, just stop, This is not helping you," you said, but it was helping him, because that meant that his dick is only going to be touched by you tonight.

"Oh, yeah," He paused, "it just happened so fast, you know what I'm sayin? It started with us just talkin in the store because she recognised me-" "Ain't hard to recognise you with your bleached hair and baggy clothes" His short hair that was so fun to put your hands in as he kisses down your body, and his big clothes that he could pull off in such a fucking sexy way.

"Maybe, but we were just talking and then she wanted to come over to my place and I said-I said that it wasn't goin to happen, but then she was here and it just happened, you know wha-" you cut him off by kissing him. He was caught off guard and froze for a second, but quickly started to kiss back. You had been inching closer to him while he was talking without him really noticing.

Your hands went up to his neck and his went down to your waist. Your kisses made their way down his neck, searching after his sweet spot. He massage your hips with his thumbs, tugging at your shirt wanting it off of you. Not yet, you horny bastar-

"Ah, fuck"

Found it.

He let out a quiet, breathy groan and gripped your hips. You were going to play with him, as a punishment for fucking a bitch the day you were supposed to visit.

Your hands went in under his shirt and up his back, lightly dragging your nails up and down making him shudder. You took a little break from kissing and nibbling on his neck to admire the hickey that was forming just above his collarbone.

Marshall looked you in the eyes and put his hands on the back of your neck and kissed you, this time deepening the kiss. His lips felt so soft and good on yours, you had almost forgotten about that other girl. Almost.

You straddled his lap as you wanted to be in more control...

Request by Anon:
"I want the reader and Em to have a complicated relationship. The reader comes in while Em and some other girl are almost getting it on. Reader and Em gets mad but have they get it in in the end. BUT I want the story to cut off before they fuck"

Alright, the first one is done! The requester wanted to stay anonymous.

Also, SORRY ANON FOR TAKING SO LONG!! I haven't had any internet for a while:(