"I love you"

1

𝚉𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻

"I'M FINE!"

He yelled at his parents, who seem to think something was mentally not right with the boy. "I'm fine, just stop asking. You're making me mad," Daniel said to his adoptive parents, who stood there with wide eyes, not believing their own son had yelled at them; it was the first time it had ever happened out of anger.

"Dani, please, we're trying to help-" His mother, Adrianna, wasn't even able to finish her sentence before he had cut her off. "I'm going out. Just forget about this," Daniel spoke, almost knocking his father over, as he pushed his shoulder against his, to walk by him.

"You're not going anywhere!" Harold yelled, yanking his son's arm, so that he was standing before him. "Let me go." Daniel calmly said, looking in the older man's eyes. "No. You're going to listen to me, young man. You're not the boss in this house, me and, your mother are. That means no going out after eleven and no yelling, nor cursing. You know this,"

Daniel rolled his eyes. "I told you to let me go," He said through gritted teeth, while Harold just held onto his wrist tighter and tighter. "You're not even my parents, so why don't you fuck off to where you do belong? That means not in my house, which was gifted to me, after my parents passed. It's under my name and i can easily kick you out," Daniel glared into Harold's soul, not feeling even the smallest bit of pity.

Without a second thought, Daniel ripped his hand out of the older male's and punched him right in the jaw. "Once more, i told you to let me go," He smiled. "Now have fun packing your things, i want you out by tomorrow, twelve pm,"

He walked out of the front door. Finally being eighteen felt so damn good. He could do what he wanted, as well as kick his adoptive parents out the door. They didn't even treat him right, so why exactly would he care? He had inherited enough money to live until he was at least a hundred years old, he did not need them anymore.

Taking his bag from the garage, he took the long walk to the busy streets of the city. Making sure no one had seen him, he put his mask on and climbed up the stairs at the side of the very, very expensive building.

He took out all the cans of spray paint, a smile on his face. "Let's do this," He smirked, shaking the red paint, before starting on the sides of the wonderful piece he was making.

It had not took long before there was a lion on the sign on top of the building, with his initials hidden in the drawing, just so the other artists could see. "What exactly are you doing on my property?" The sudden voice made him flinch, almost tumbling of the building, but he quickly steadied himself back on his feet.

Daniel turned to look at the owner of the building, a glare was on his face, but Daniel could not see. The owner and younger male, was wearing a hat that created a shadow upon his face. "Uhm- i- uh? Nothing?" Daniel's words came out as questions, while he stood there, wanting so badly to just jump to the building across. "Nothing? You call vandalizing the board, i paid millions of dollars for, nothing?" The male had yelled, stepping closer to the teenager.

"Well, yeah?" Daniel shrugged. "You shouldn't have paid that much when you could have helped other people with the money," "Help other people with the money. Help other people with the money?!" Once more, he yelled, taking the two year older's collar in his fist. "Yeah, you should have helped people with the money, instead of using it so that people would be attracted to go to your damn bar and get drunk of their asses," He stated, not even the slightest bit of intimidated.

The younger laughed, taking the hat of his head. "Hi, baby," He greeted the taller, a smile on his face. "God, you idiot! I thought i was going to jail, or some shit," Daniel smiled, still annoyed, but he smiled. "Well, it's nice to see you too," Zach kissed his cheek with a smile, taking his lover's waist into his arms and leaning his head against the other's chest.

"I hate you," Daniel whispered, holding him closer. "I hate you too, believe me, i do," Zach giggled, closing his eyes. They never told the other that they loved them, instead they chose other words. Three words that actually mean a whole other thing to other people. But to them it was their everything.

They did not want to be like the rest. They did not want to say 'i love you', they knew it would hurt themselves in the end. So in their minds they created those three little, but meaningful words, 'i hate you', that was their way of saying that the other meant the world for them, without them really knowing.

"It's pretty," Zach looked at the piece Daniel had moments ago finished. "Thank you, love. I worked all night to even create it on paper, i thought it would have taken much longer to paint," They smiled at each other, just staring off at the view that was given to them from where they stood; the sky was a dark blue, with many stars shining brightly into their eyes, it was a full moon and they imagined the wolfs howling.

"Goodbye, it was nice meeting you, son," Were the last words both of them had heard. Not long after, two gunshots were heard through the air, making both boys fall down.

"I love you," Daniel spoke out, quickly.

Daniel's head hit right against the still wet paint, making it a darker red color, than the board was supposed to be. Zach fell right next to his partner, losing the grip of his hand.

"Have you done it?" The male's voice was heard through the phone. "Yes, Harold, all is done," She smiled, setting the gun down from where she had shot them. Adrianna took off her gloves, putting them in her pockets and leaving the murder scene. "So we did not lose the house?" Harold's voice seemed sad, but happy under the worry for his wife. "No, we did not, Harold. And the money is now all ours," She smirked, slowly climbing off the ladder that was against the building.

"Two teenage males were shot yesterday night at one am. Police are investigating and informing family of the two. They are no leads and police do not want to say anything further than the names. The names of the two teenage males were Zach Herron, sixteen and Daniel Seavey, who had turned eighteen yesterday," The woman sighed. "Well, that was a happy birthday to him," She whispered, shaking her head and continuing the rest of the news.

"The two were vandalizing the board on the roof of the building, where they were later shot. They have decided not to remove it, since it was the last thing they had done. The murderer is still on the loose, curfew is at eight p.m. No adults under the age of twenty-five may leave after curfew. This was the breaking news and have a good night,"

Wc: 1240