Confrontation. (Possible Spoilers)

Loke's P.O.V.

I'm steaming with rage at Natsu for what he did to Lucy, and what he tried to do to our relationship. I'm trying to find him now, so that I can beat the hell out of him for one thing, and find out why in the world he'd want to mess up our relationship. It was really low even for him to try to destroy Lucy and I's relationship. If he were truly one of my or Lucy's friends, he would have shut his mouth and been happy for us, like any sane normal person should. I don't care if he's hurt that I got Lucy and he didn't. Natsu should have taken the chance to be with Lucy when he had his chance. Even then, she still might not have been with him romantically. When people p*** me off like that it's hard to reign in my powers, because no one knows that I'm Leo the Lion, a celestial spirit. Lucy is a celestial spirit mage, which means she collects the keys of celestial spirits and summons the spirits through those keys. I've been trapped in the human/mage world for many years now, and I've never felt the way I've felt about Lucy about any other living thing. I'm hiding my true identity from everyone, they think that I do ring magic, but that's not really who I am. I want to tell Lucy so bad, but there's no point in telling anyone, I can't be helped, and it's past the point of salvation for me.

Natsu's P.O.V

"Well, well, well. Did I just hear you say that correctly? You're a celestial spirit?"

I soon feel a fist harshly pounding my face. Another hit comes, and I don't fight back. I deserve it for what I did and what I tried to do.

I would kill to be with Lucy, I've been in love with her since the day we met each other. I have to find another way to drive them apart. Loke swooped in and took Lucy before I even had a chance to try to be with her. I feel bad for hurting Lucy in this too, but it has to be done.

Loke's P.O.V.

"You didn't hear anything, got it," I say as I pull him within an inch of me by his shirt collar.

"Is that clear?" I said through gritted teeth.

" It's clear. I won't say anything, I swear," he says knowing full well that I'll kick his a**. That assumption is right though, I will beat him up so hard that he could fall into a coma and never wake up.

"I'm glad we have an understanding. Oh, and by the way, never try to interfere with Lucy and I ever again."

Natsu's P.O.V.

He threatened me indirectly about knowing his secret, and then threatened me again, if I tried to break them apart again. He won't be able to do anything to anyone, when I'm through with him.

Lucy's P.O.V.

Knowing Loke and Natsu, both individually, I knew that this was not good, so I instantly ran after Loke, desperately trying to find him. I found him, but not before he found Natsu, and not before I found out his secret.

Hello, my lovelies, I apologise for how long it took me to update for you. Life has been crazy and hectic once again, but I'm trying to stop making excuses for stuff, ya know? Anyways, I'm going to try to continue this book for as long as I can, but at some point it will end, and after that I'm not sure what will happen as to a sequel or another story. I am highly doubtful that I'll write another story as popular as this one has been, so I thank you for your continual support in this process. That's all I have to say for now. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy this, beautiful people.

                                      Love, Lauren