Lucy.

I'm new to Fairy Tail. I can't believe I'm a member of the guild I've dreamt of being in since I was little. As soon as I walked in the guild I felt like this was a place where I belong. Everybody is super nice, well every body I've met so far is. There is this guy named Loke and he is scared to death of me. I don't understand why. I'd never ever hurt one of my friends. Now that I look at him he's kind of cute. But never mind that there is way too much excitement going on to even think about my love life right now. "Excuse me Miss can I please borrow your underwear ."
"Ahhhhhhh."
I smacked him.
About a month later...
I had just returned to the guild with Natsu after a job. It was way more difficult than I expected.
"Welcome back."
Mirajane is so nice.
"Thank you," I replied.
"Hey, Lucy, can I talk to you for a second?"
"Yeah, sure Loke."
I walked over to the corner he was standing in.
"Okay, so what did you need to talk to me about?"
"Well, um I just need to get something off my chest and I figured I'd tell you."
"Okay, so what is it you need to tell me?"
"I really like you. Like a lot. And so I wanted to ask you if you would consider going on a date with me?"
"Loke I would love to but I don't date players. Sorry but I just can't."
"Lucy I've changed. Let me prove it to you Friday night at 8:00."
"Okay I'll give you a chance. But if you screw up you don't get another one."
"Lucy do you want to know why I've changed?"
"Okay, why?"
"I changed for you, Lucy."
I immediately blushed. I thought this wouldn't work. But maybe it will turn out to be a good thing. Maybe the best thing in my life. Wow. That says a lot about my past.
"Thank you for giving me a chance. You won't be disappointed. I promise I won't mess this up."
"No problem."
I then walked over to Mirajane who was talking to the head master.
"Hey Mirajane, can we talk?"
"Sure, Lucy."
"So what's up?"
"You know how Loke was talking to me a minute ago?"
"Yeah."
"Well, he asked me out and I said yes. And I was wondering if you'd help me get ready for the date on Friday? I was just hoping maybe you could help me pick an outfit and with my makeup."
"Um, Friday, okay, sure. It'll be fun."
"Thank you so much Mirajane."
"I'm happy to help you. I know he seems like a player but really he's a sweetheart. As his fellow guild mate I can assure you that he is very kind."
"Thanks for everything Mira. Can I call you that?"
"Sure thing. And that's fine."
I then went home and got a shower. I was wondering what he was planning for our date. He seems really nice. Lets just hope he is.

That's all for the first real chapter. Sorry for the first two chapters I just really like to give background information. It helps fill the gaps and helps make the story line more clear.
I am sure that all of you guys know what the next chapter holds.
Thank you guys, I love you, and I hope you enjoy.