Ch. 5 The Sleepover Part 3

Magsimula sa umpisa

Man I was sure tired, we decided to get our sleeping bags situated and watch a movie. Before that though we got dressed in our pajamas. My pajamas were F/C mixed with S/F/C. I put my hair in a bun, making sure my bangs covered my bad eye.

Once we were done we all got into our sleeping bags. I felt my eye get heavy. Zane was right next to me and I couldn't help but lean on his shoulder. I instantly fell asleep.  (I think you all know were im going with this, hehe, also I'm doing this while doing school, since the internet is slow😉I'm homeschooled fyi)

                   Zanes pov.                        

I felt a weight in my shoulder and looked down. It was Y/N, she looked so peaceful, and beautiful not to mention. I decided to lay down and go to sleep. I moved her head a little and slithered into my sleeping bag trying not to wake her.

Once I was settled, I put her head by my chest. She wrapped her arms around me. My cheeks grew warm I knew I was blushing.

I soon fell asleep. I woke up to someone muttering things. I looked over to see it was Y/N she was having a dream. I looked at my phone's clock. 2:30 a.m.

I shook her arm. "Y/N wake up, c'mon your having a dream its ok." I gently said to her.

                       Your pov.                     

                  ~The dream~

'"Jordi, why do you hate me?" My two year old asked my big sister.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE ANNOYING, MOTHER AND FATHER DONT CARE ABOUT ME THEY ONLY CARE A BOUT YOU. EVER SINCE YOU CAME YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!" My big sister yelled at me. I was now scared. I had tears in my eyes. '

'My mom and dad stood in the doorway yelling at Jordi for something she didn't do. Mom and dad were done. I was now 12. Jordi came up to me, looked at me in my eyes and yelled.

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, WHY DID YOU TELL THEM, WHY DO YOU TELL THEM EVERYTHING, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE BORN!" My big sister yelled at me she was now 14. She kicked me on the knee.

"In sorry sis, I didn't tell them though" my 12 year old said. I was telling the truth I didn't tell them. '

' I woke up the second day in the hospital from the wreck, my sister was standing there with a deadly expression on her face, she walked over.

"HOW COULD YOU KILL THEM, YOU JUST WANTED THEM DEAD. YOU JUST HAD TO WANT TO GO EAT OUT DIDN'T YOU, IF YOU WERE NEVER BORN THEN MY MOM AND DAD WOULD STILL BE ALIVE. I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE DIED IN THE WRECK NOT MOM AND DAD, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU,I hate you!" She yelled at me with tears on her face. The only thing I could mutter was...

"Yeah I wish it was me who died too." I said. She was shocked.

"W...what, sis i..." Was all she could say before the security came and took her away. Since then I haven't seen her, all I know is that she moved for away, and that in those last few minutes of seeing me she knew she messed everything up.'

~everything flashed before my eyes, my sister screaming at me, the memories playing over and over again like a record, and that ine sentence that I said to her played over and over again in my head..." I wish it was me who died too..." I took a shaky breath and sobbed. I felt someone shaking me.~
                    Ending of dream.             

I opened my eyes to see... Zane. My eyes were wet and my face was hot and sticky.

"Its ok Y/N I'm here for you, it was just a dream. Its gonna be ok." He said rocking me back and forth. "Y/N I l...like you, now lets go back to sleep ok, remember i got you." He said as I drifted back to sleep.

(Hai wow man that dream part was hard for me to write since i kniw what its like to be hated by your brother even if he still loves me. Tbh I started to cry writing that dream. Man Y/N I feel bad for you. Anyway bye)

Bye my little fishes🐠🐠
FISHY OUT🐟🐟🐟

Y/N~ hey Fishy-Chan can I talk to you?

Fishy~ sure y/n what is it?

Y/N~ well I think I like Zane but I don't know what to do?

Fishy~trust me you get your happy ending also I have a little surprise😉

Y/N~Ohhh what is it tell me plz😊

Fishy~nope can't tell you.

Y/N~ TELL ME NOW OR ELSE......!

Fishy~ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh before I get attacked let me say including this long a/n there are 1484 words ahhhhhhhhh