Endings and beginings: Beth and Luke

Beth's P.O.V *A month time skip*

I stared at the little white and pink stick in my hand, hoping that I can change the plus sign to a minus sign. That one little sign is what will ruin what I had, what I could of had. It was just once, did't last longer then a minute, but now I'll remember it for the rest of my life.

I walked to the park near the mall, where Luke said he would meet me after band pratice, holding the stick tight in my jacket pocket. I'm not sure what he will say when I tell him, but I do know that I already made my decision, and I'm going through with it even he don't want me to. I can't deal with this at fifteen, I have so much more to learn before I teach the next genaration.

I was so lost in thought that when I felt Luke's lips against my cheek, I jumped like someone shocked me. "Sorry babe, didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled before sitting next to me, he hadn't notice the nervous expression I wore. "Luke, I have someting to tell you and I'm gonna say it fast so please just wait for me to finish." He nodded as dred filled his eyes, if only it was as simple as breaking his heart, that we both could move on from. "I'm pregnant, the condom you used didn't break as you took it off, it broke as you came. And I wasn't on the pill long enough to help prevent it, but after thinking longing enough about it I decided that I'm going to put him or her up for adoption." I took a deep breath before looking up at Luke, surprised to see anger in his crystal eyes.

He stood up and paced in front of me, I wasn't sure why he was mad but I hoped he talked soon. I'm not sure how much longer I can sit here before I get really sick to my stomach. "I want it, if you're gonna just give him or her up then I want it. I don't care if you don't see it ever or have any contact with it, but I wont just stand by as you hand my child off to some stranger!" I flinched as his voice rose, not once did he look at me as he ranted. I honestly never thought of signing over my rights to Luke, that does sound easier then letting a stranger take my child. "Ok, when she or he is born I'll sign the papers saying you have full costudy. I'm sorry I didn't think of it before, I just thought that you wouldn't want this to ruin your life like my parents said it would to mine." He nodded his head before kneeling in front of me. "I'm sorry Beth, but I don't think we should see eachother anymore." I stared at him wide eyed, I didn't want this to happen, I love him. "But Luke." I tried speaking as my lips trembled and my vision blured with tears. "No Beth, I'll be here for you through the pregnacy, but once you sign those papers I don't want anything to do with you. I know it sounds harsh, but I will not be with the girl who wanted to give my child away and is so willing to sign her rights away. I couldn't put my child through the pain of knowing the girl I'm with is the mother that gave her or him up." I nodded as tears fell freely down my face, he leaned close to me and kissed my forhead before walking away.

That night I broke down in sobs, my heart breaking like a mirror after it's been hit by a hammer, the only one I could blame is the thing growing inside of me.

VOTE GOAL:5

COMMENT GOAL:3

A/N: SO I REWROTE THIS LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES, SO FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. DEDACATED TO BETH, SORRY I HAD TO BREAK YOUR HEART.