unexpected birthday gift

~~~TWO YEAR TIME SKIP~~~

Luke's P.O.V

"Saphira stop running away from me, come here and let me get you dressed. We have to be at uncle Calum's house in five minutes." I heard giggling as she ran into my room, I sighed grabbing her blue dress and walking to my room. I looked around for her and saw her blonde head peaking up from the side of my bed, I stood there and tried to think of a way to get her to let me get her dressed. "Well I guess she's not in here. I wonder where Saphira is? Well I guess I'm gonna go to uncle Calum's party and eat cake and ice cream all by my self." I turned to leave my room before feeling arms wrap around my legs, I looked down to see big blue eyes looking at me. "Daddy no go with ow me." I smiled down at her while kneeling down and picking her up, she kissed my cheek and hugged my neck. "I would never go with out you, you're my little dragon." She roared and smiled when I pretended to be scared, she loved that I called her a dragon, especially after she found out that she is named after one. I was able to get her dressed after she decided that she didn't want to miss out on cake, then my mum did her hair, something I was in capable of doing. While my mom did that I ran up to my room to finish getting ready my self, I was half dressed when Saphira decided to take her dress off and run around.

She's grown so much in the last two years, one second I had to carry her everywhere the next she was walking and talking. Her first word was 'mine', she was in a faze where everything she touched was hers, for two weeks I slept on the floor because she said my bed was her's. Now she is two and in her faze of sharing, she wants to share everything, except me I'm all her's. She always tells me that she will never share me and she will never leave me, and that was a huge problem when Beth tried to get to know her. Saphira wouldn't go near her, she clung to me and anytime I left her with Beth she would cry till I got her again. A couple of months ago she gave up and left with her family to England, I haven't heard from her since. The only people Saphira goes around without making a fuss is my family, the lads, their families, and Josephina. I'm glad for that since now the lads and I are on a mini tour of Australia, we have people she trusts to watch her when I'm on stage.

Not long after Saphira was born the lads and I released our first EP on iTunes, it did good and got us recognized, soon our first single was playing on the radio. It didn't take long before someone at a small label called and said they wanted to sign us, of course we met with them and started on our second EP. Now we are on a really small tour to get our music out there, our parents weren't to happy when Mike and Calum dropped out of school but they promised to give us a chance. I still attend school when I can, we have an arrangement with them, I don't understand it but it let's me tour so I don't question it.

I heard my mum calling my name so I quickly fixed my beanie and slipped into my Vans, I grabbed Calum's present and ran down the stairs. I saw Saphira waiting by the door trying to hold my guitar, she had her hair in pigtails and her shoes were next to her on the floor. "How about you carry this and I'll carry that?" She looked at the box then the guitar before nodding with a smile, I took the guitar from her and handed her the box containing Calum's gift. "Daddy, my choose." I kneeled down and helped her into her shoes, when they were fastened on her tiny feet I lifted her and the guitar. I carried her to my mum's car and strapped her into her carseat, I placed my guitar next to her and got in the passenger seat, soon my mum came out and we left to the Hood's house.

Michael's P.O.V

I felt something on my face, I tired batting it away but it kept coming back, it interrupted my sleep. It was stating to piss me off, I opened my eyes to yell at what ever it was, till I saw the emerald eyes looking at me. My daughter was sitting on my stomach giggling as she waved a feather in my face, she thought it was funny when she woke me up like this, I should of known it was her. "Anna what are you doing?" She giggled and rolled off me laying down at my side. "Shh daddy I seeping." She closed her eyes and tried to stop giggling, I smiled at her and rolled onto my side, I started to tickle her. "While I was sleeping too missy." She laughed and squirmed around trying to escape my hands. "No daddy top, gamma told me to." I stopped tickling her and kissed her cheeks, she smiled and kissed my nose. "Gamma said it Uncle Cow's burday." I looked at the time and almost cussed when I realized his party started thirty minutes ago, I got out of bed and picked up Anna.