A Day With Justice

Bethany's POV

I sit on the chair while drinking some tea. I just finished my homework which was pretty easy, well for me it was. I look at my phone to see that's Saturday, meaning I have some free time and I could do anything I want. Well, I guess anything I want.

It's 10 AM, I think I should watch movies or go to the gym but I doubt it. I hope I'll find something for me to spend this day. The girls are busy, Becca must be sleeping, Mia is busy with her books, maybe today Chloe will go shopping, and Hazel texted me last night that she's gonna have a picnic with her family. So what should I do?

"Hi, Mom!" I greeted my Mom in the kitchen and gave her a hug

"Hi, good morning sweetheart!" replied Mom while kissing my cheeks, I love mom so much, she's so kind to me and she taught me about everything. I feel so bad for my mom if she knew that Dad had an affair.

"Mom, what do you have for breakfast? I'm hungry, " I asked to her while I took off my glasses, yes I wear glasses, honestly.

"I'm not cooking yet, but do you want toast? I know it's your favorite," my mom offered. She knew that toast has been my favorite breakfast since I was little.

"Toast? Sure, I would love that! Thanks, mom." I walk up to give her a big bear hug, I'm so lucky to have such a kind mother.

I'm waiting for the toast, only 15 minutes left. Then I check my phone and scroll down my timeline on Instagram and I find out my friends are posting pictures of themselves on a date, going to the beach, and some of them just took a selfie.

After that, I open my messages and there is nothing special, it just only from Lily, Mom, Chloe, Mia, and unknown numbers. It sounds boring, maybe I should stay at the home today, this sucks.

"Bethany! Here's your toast, enjoy it!" suddenly mom puts a plate on the table and I put my phone.

"This looks delicious, thank you, mom. I love you so much, "

"You're welcome, Bethany. You're gonna like it, " said mom, she's smiling at me, that smile was my favorite smile in the world.

"Definitely!"

I've just finished my breakfast and the toast is so delicious! After I finish, I go to my room and open my laptop to watch movies. I watch mystery movies, yeah, mystery sounds brilliant for me, it makes my brain think logically.

Suddenly, my phone's ringing. It's an unknown number, should I answer it? Is it a stranger or what? I doubt to answer it but I'm so curious, maybe it's important. I have no choice, I have to answer it.

"Hello?" I said with curiosity.

"Bethany? Is that you?" then I heard a guy's voice but his voice sounds familiar. I'm sure I've heard that before but when?

"Yeah, who are you? Your voice is familiar, " I asked him

"I'm Justice. Justice Brown, "

My heart jumps, Justice Brown? Why did he call me? I didn't give him my number but he gave me his number. I never saw him for so long, the last time I saw him was when he drove me home, it was a long time ago.

Justice's POV

"I'm Justice. Justice Brown, " I said to Bethany on the phone.

If you're asking why I called her, it's because I never saw her again and Mia told me that Bethany had a big problem. I'm so curious about that, so I asked Mia to give me Bethany's number so I can call her and ask her about that thing.