chapter 1

It's always hard to say goodbye to our loves one

Jimin's pov

"Jimin" she said. Her eyes shiny as she look at me. While putting a weak smile on my face, I turn around to face her.

"Why? do you need something?" I ask politely. I tried to control my emotion as i know what is going to happen. I have to be strong. I have to be strong for her

"I just wanted to say...if I couldn't make it later....I want you to forget about me and find someone who can treat you better than i do" she said trying to hide her sadness. I always see her bright side but lately she doesn't feel well but she still give me her best smile. A smile that had make me fall for her

"shuhss" i place my finger on her lips to make her silent. Both of my hand land on the side of her waist. Hugging her from back. I felt her warm and I hope she can felt mine "I
You're the strongest person i ever known. I am sure you can do this"

"But what if-"

"don't say anything that can make you get an axiety. It would make me sad though" We stare into each other eyes. She seems worried but relieve at the same time. After this surgery, i hope everything is going to be okay. This year has been tough to us. We have been visitting the hospital for a countless time for her treatment. It's not that something i want to complain but it's sad to see her when you know she is dying mentally and physically.

"Mrs. Park Jihyo, please get ready in 5 minutes" the woman who is wearing a nurse uniform said. Then she left the room without any words to give us some privacy before the surgery begin.

"Jimin, i'm scared" she said with a crack voice. Her hands start to shaking due to her nervousness

"i know but everything is going to be fine. What you have to do is just sleeping and the surgery team will be doing the rest of the work " I loose my hand from her waist and walk toward the door. I turned to look at her one more time and say "I love you" before i exit the room.

"I love you too"

-

I have been waiting for 3 hours and the surgery is still going. I know that surgery takes time but i kept having this strange feelings and i dont like it..I walked back and forth while waiting for the surgery to end. It's really taking  a lot of time though

I sat on the chair to calm myself as I think about jihyo. I kept sweating and I can't sit properly. This strange feeling is getting worse.

An hour later, the surgery door is open and a surgeon came out, while taking off his mask. He look sad and guilt. I ran toward the surgeon with a lot of thought in my head.

"Doctor is she okay?"

"Sorry sir...She couldn't make it. Before we start the surgery  she asked me to tell you something. She said that she left a letter for you and the letter is under her hospital bed. I'm sorry i have to say this to you but we already did our best to save her" my heart dropped and i fall to the floor because i couldnt stand. After hearing what i the doctor said, I am still trying  to progress what is going on. Everything seems like a dream. Is this just a dream or reality?  I stared at  the floor for a quiet long time. It feels like a dream yet it felt real.

It hurt. My emotions started to control me and telling me that it's not true. My eyes started to get blurry with the tears

I kept telling myself that the doctor is lying but why would he lying? He didnt get everything from this.

Later, the nurse came out while strolling a hospital bed with jihyo's dead body. I push myself to stand and make a confirmation with my own eyes. Seeing her pale face make my heart broken. I hold her hand tight to feel her warm but her hand is cold. Cold as ice. The nurse giving me a sympathy look, she give me some space and time to see Jihyo for the last time.

Without even realising it, i said, "im sorry"

"for not making your last day special. For not giving you a best date when you're still alive. Im sorry" i continued. I kissed her hands one last time and put a smile on my face before the nurse bring her away from me. At least she get to see me smiling before she go to the heaven.

I suddey thought about the letter.

I walk weakly to the hospital room where we last met when she is still alive. 

I search for the letter and find it immediately under the bed like the doctor told me.

And this is what she wrote to me:

Jimin
If you reading this right now, then im sorry for not being with you. I know you're probably sad but i wanted you to promise me that you will live a great life and find someone you love. I hope you didnt have to read this but i wrote it as im afraid to leave you without any words. Im sorry jimin. I love you so much but it is time for you to let me go and be free. But i just want to te yoi that, i would never forget about you even when i dont have a soul. I love you...

From: Jihyo

-

*TEET* *TEET* *TEET*

I wake up and wipe the wetness on my eyes with the blanket i use for sleep. I always dream about her and keep thinking bout her every time i see the moon. She told me to find me someone better for me to love but there isn't someone who is better than her. Without her, i wouldn't get to be a doctor. Yes, im a doctor now.

3rd pov

Jimin walk casually into a hospital building and make his way to his office. He also don't forget to greet everyone that he saw on his way. Even when Jimin has been work here for 6 years, there will not be a single day that gossips is not about jimin. What can we say? Jimin is the prettiest man on that building.

It is not his fault that he have a beautiful face. The man employees always be jealous of him and no one wants to talk to him except the woman employees. But they always tried multiple times to talk to him  but always failed to get to know him better since jimin is someone who is not that friendly.

Jimin checked his schedule for today and realise he have a lot of appointment with his patients today so he begin to do his work. But before he can even do anything, someone text him.

*TWEET*
~You got a new massage

Jungkook: hyung we have a plan for dinner tonight. Wanna come?

Jimin:
okay but you have to come and pick me up at the hospital. I didn't bring my car today

Jungkook: Great! I'll be there at 7

-

A/n: hahahhahha FINALLY!!! I hope you guys enjoy and please let me know what you think about it! It may sounds cliche or something you might have read before but please do comments and vote!