Chapter three

Ash's pov

My head. Kill me. I pulled myself up, in agony, looking down at the girl from last night. She was hot, definitely the hottest girl at the party last night. And i slept with her, i smiled to myself. Damn, i'm good. I slowly made my way to the kitchen, finding Stefan making coffee.

"Morning," he said, laughing at the state i was in. I glared at him.

"Coffee. NOW." He laughed again, passing me a cup of coffee, and then sitting down opposite me.

"So who did you end up with last night?" He asked, making me smile.

“Only the hottest girl at the party”, I said. Stef rolled his eyes,

"Typical, you going to dump her like the rest?" I was about to say yes, but then i thought to myself, she was pretty hot. Maybe i could take her out again... Stefan caught onto my hesitation and looked shocked. He was just about to say something when she came in. She was holding her head, her hair was tangled and her make up smudged but she still looked sexy.

Stef's pov

Ash actually hesitated, he was actually thinking of having some sort of relationship with this girl? I was about to ask him if he was serious when a girl walked into the kitchen. My god. She was beautiful, she looked amazing. She was my dream girl, her figure was extremely sexy and her face was beautiful. No wonder Ash hesitated, i certainly would have if i were in his position.

Steph's pov

I yawned, and got up. My head killed so much, I took in my surroundings. Where was i? I heard talking and I slowly made my way towards the sound. Two guys were sat at a table; they were both staring at me. They were still staring, I coughed awkwardly. It seemed to snap them both out of it, but I was still a bit freaked out. The memories from last night suddenly came back to me. Great, they must both think I’m such a slag, no wonder they were staring.

“Can I talk to you?” I asked the guy from last night, he nodded and got up.

“So…I’m sorry about last night. I’m not usually like that…” I said, he looked so surprised,

“Not usually the reaction I get from girls”. I laughed,

“I’m not really what you would call most girls! What’s your name by the way? I didn’t really catch it last night”. I grimaced at how bad I sounded. He smiled,

“I’m Ash, what’s yours?” How was I such an idiot? Of course he was one of Dru’s friends! He did live here!

“Ohh! You must be Dru’s friend then? I’m Steph”, His face immediately turned worried. “What’s the matter?” I asked.

“Umm, nothing…I have to go out though. It was nice to meet you by the way”, his voice had turned so cold. I felt completely rejected and disgusted in myself. I took the hint and walked out of the house, not once looking back. Tears started falling down my cheeks, I felt worthless.   

Ash’s pov

She walked out of the house, I felt the urge to run after her, but I just couldn’t do that to Dru. I had just started too like this girl, and it turns out she’s my best friends love. My life was messed up. My head was still banging and this scenario wasn’t making it any better. I grudgingly walked back into the kitchen and sat back down. Stefan stared at me questioningly,

“What’s up mate?” Where do I begin? I thought to myself.

“That girl that I slept with…she’s Steph.” No more needed to be said, Stefan’s expression was a mix of surprise and sympathy but I also thought I saw a bit of sadness?

“Dude, that sucks. Did you really like her? What are you going to tell Dru about last night?” I hadn’t even thought of that yet. Dru was bound to find out sooner or later, and I would prefer it if I told him before she did.