2 years ago...

Running. The nurses and the doctors run her inside the emergency room. "Please wait outside, sir," the nurse said to me. I sat down on the benches and waited for the doctor to come out. Suddenly, I saw her mom running in.

As I approach her, she threw a slap on my face. "How dare you let her down?" she said. Those words felt like knife slowly cutting my heart apart, letting me feel every inch of pain. "I'm sorry," I mumbled. The doctor finally comes out. By the look from his face, I can already tell that it was over. I lost her.

I can't believe I lost her.

Present times...

It's a progress that I have been learning a lot from Jungkook and also did some self-study at home. I can now play a few songs, though it needs a little improvement but I'm happy that there is progress. Today marks the 1st week of my training and I can't wait to learn more.

I patiently watched his band do rehearsals at one bar in town; not the same bar though. I still find it charming to see Taehyung playing the drums. Can you just imagine holding those thick biceps of his? Was I too creepy? Was that creepy shit? anyways, they finally finished practice. Jungkook invited me to the stage.

"Would you like to play the electric guitar?" he asks.

"Can I?" I asked back with sparkling eyes looking towards at him. I've always wanted to play the electric guitar. Jungkook lends his electric guitar to me. I put the strap over my shoulder. "So this what it felt like," I mumbled.

"What does it feel?" he asks.

"I don't know. Special, I guess."

"Okay, play the last song we have been practicing and I want it special."

I took a deep breath and trusted my guts on this. Placed my fingers on the strings and played the song. It really did feel special playing it especially with the electric guitar.

"Wow! I didn't know you were a fast learner, Chaeng. Should you learn the piano too?" Hoseok said.

"Ah, no! I'm not that of a pro yet," I answered.

After playing a few more songs, the band left and Jungkook and I were the only ones left. We also left the bar after and went to the park near Han river. I watched Jungkook as his fingers play along the strings of the guitar. "Jungkook?" I mumbled.

"Yes?" he answered, eyes focused on playing the guitar.

"Um, I have this project at school and it involves string instruments. If I can't play, I might be dropping off from my magically music dream," I said.

"Hey! Don't give up the dream yet! You're barely starting. What should you play?" he asks.

"I don't know. What do you think I should play?"

He suddenly stops and stares at me. "Give me your phone." I handed him my phone and did something that I am very curious of. He hands me back my phone. "What is this?" I ask.

"Listen to it, practice it and come back to me when have mastered it," he said and suddenly stands up and left. I ran towards him and followed him. "Aren't you going to teach me a little?" I said. He stops walking and stares back at me; that stare means only one thing...NO.

I got back home and listened to it and practiced the notes on the guitar. It was a little hard for a beginner like me. As I was practicing, I imagined myself being taught by Jungkook. I unconsciously smile to the thought of it. Hey! Son Chaeyoung! You don't like Jeon Jungkook, right?! Right!