forty

ʏᴜɴᴀ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

I sat there admiring him. All his features were carved like a masterpiece had been created for at least ten years, I never thought people could be so beautiful on the inside and out until I found Taehyung. Just the way he smiles is a moment anyone wish they could see for hours and not on a screen but some people don't have that luck, i'm just going to have to call myself a lucky wishing star for everyone i meet.

Leading him towards the lounge room i sat down and sank down on the lovely grey couch, a pillow located behind me made its fur curved into my figure as long as it could get out of the way from my back.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I questioned him and what he wanted to ask, he couldn't have come here for nothing, at least, i hope not.

He sat there fiddling with his thumbs for a solid five minutes and i gave him time to figure out how to word whatever it was that was going to slip soon. I was hoping he knew that he didn't have to tell me, he doesn't have to tell me everything he is feeling because I sure as hell don't want him to know what i feel when i'm around him.

My patience was growing thinner, thinner then a hair strand and the way he just continuously glanced up at me and open his mouth to talk but didn't. It began to annoy me and by annoy me i meant to the point where i was basically about to rip out my hair.

"Taehyung?! are you going to tell me or just sit there?!" raising my voice he jumped, i didn't like to yell at people but sometimes it's the only thing you can do to get them to slip whatever it is they need to.

"Well... I..." I was getting sick and tired of all this waiting around, i had had enough and i just wanted him to tell me already.

The couch shuffled below me when i rose up from it. His eyes followed me as i moved towards him and sat beside him.

"Why are you so scared? what is there to hide? is it because you don't want to hurt me?" I fiddled with his soft hair, i didn't like the black in his hair, it didn't suit him right at this moment.

"No! I would never want to hurt you." Taehyung twisted his body towards mine and faced me, i could see the pain in his eyes as she shuffled between my left and right eye. What was it that he was trying to keep secret.

"Then why can't you tell me? is it that hard." he turned his face away from me and i quickly grabbed his chin to face me once again.

Our eyes met for a few seconds when he pushed me away, I was shocked. He went from sweet to angry in the snap of a finger but the worst part isn't that he pushed me down, it's that he doesn't want to tell me even though he came around to my house for that specific reason.

"Taehyung! don't you dare push me in my house you hear me?! If you aren't going to tell me what it is, then leave." I gave him enough time but he didn't take it. Twenty minutes may seem like such a small amount of time but it's really not.

"What even are we yuna? are we a thing. are we just friends?! i can't do this anymore!" his eyes filled up with tears but mine didn't, instead, a smile filled up my face. Happiness was finally washing over me and the anger rolled away into the ditch it deserved to be in.

"You give me so many signs that you want to be with me but then you act like none of that happened after a few minutes. The way you kissed me the other week felt special but, did you even feel it?" he was questioning our relationship and i want to tell him, i really do but i just don't know how to make it seem like i've wanted to say it for years.

"Do you think I felt it. I'll tell you something Taehyung... of course I did." I ran up to him, my legs wrapping around his waist and into a hug.

It felt like we were meant to be together, the tender care he gives me makes me excited and so joyful that i just want to give him all the love he deserves but it's rather difficult when we haven't told each other yet. I want to be with him and cherish what we have before someone else takes him away from me.

"I want to be with you..."

sᴘɪᴄʏ.

ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 41!