One-shot

My name is Case Mavric,my job is an events organizer I was born in Texas but I'm now living in the Philippines.

My mom and dad died in an accident so it's just me and my sister but she's in texas and I'm here.

I'm currently living in a condo and I have a boyfriend who's name is Jake Walter.

And we had a little problem or I don't know but it has been weeks that we don't really talk that much and had no time together cause he is  always on his phone talking to someone.

And I once heard him saying that he is going to tell the truth and stop the game and when I asked him about it he just smiled and said it was nothing.

But now I'm on his car because he said that his going to confess something and I've been asking him to where would he bring me and he would only answer me to just wait.

So I didn't ask anymore and just waited but I can't really understand why his been acting like this and he looks nervous right now.

Like he is going to pee on his pants anytime soon.

And when he stopped his car I look outside the window.

The outside looks like a beach and there are some people whose walking on the sand.

And I can't wait to feel my feet touching the sand.

I hurriedly took my shoes off and runned towards the sea.

And the moment I felt the sand it's just so amazing and the wind is so cold but fresh.

As I was enjoying the wind I felt a hand hold my mine and pulled me.

Jake brought us away from people that might here us talking.

"Now what are you going to say to me?"I asked him cause I think he has no plan on speaking cause he just keep on sighing.

Well I already had an idea on what might he confess on me but I don't want to be assuming.

But I read a story that if a man is always on the phone and had a hard time talking to you and always looks nervous.

He might be asking you to be his girlfriend or to marry him.

But I wasn't really sure about it because as I said I don't want to be assuming he might just want to talk to me about something.

I looked at him and he opened his mouth, ready to speak but but got interrupted when his phone suddenly rang.

"I'll just answer it"he said and walk away from me and all I could do is just wait while I enjoy the night.

The stars looks beautiful as well as the moon especially when the shadow of the moon reflect on the water.

It's the first time jake brought me here cause whenever we go on a date we'll just be eating outside and after that jake will bring me home.

And we rarely kiss but it's fine with me maybe he is just respecting me that's why he's doing this.

But maybe this night every question on my head might be answered.

And after a long wait jake returned and I can't just stop my heart from beating.

God, why does this man walk sexily, he's making me crazy.

And when jake is right beside me,I faced him and looked at him asking if he could now answer the question I asked earlier.

"I brought you here cause I wanna tell you something"he said and sigh again.