Her body was found hung on one of the trees and was covered in bruises. Her cause of death was suspected to be a murder, even though she had no fingerprints on her torn halloween costume. She was stabbed repeatively in the stomach several times and her face was badly mutilated....

I couldn't read anymore after that, so i put the paper down and after a few minutes I turned to Andy.

"Hey Andy?" I ask curiously.

"Whah shu-hap?" He managed to say with a mouth full of cake.

"Uhh, why are there so many  missing Quinn Ville High students?" I ask. He swallows and takes a sip of milk before he answers.

"Oh, I've been reading about that lately..Some crazy killer is said to be on the lose in the woods of Quinn Ville and he only goes for Quinn Ville high students. Supposably, there is an old curse that makes it so. Now, we don't know why he only kidnaps teenagers, or why they have to be from this school, but our club has been working on it. Were determined to unmask this mysterious 'Quinn Ville killer' Before Oli's group does." He says narrowing his eyes.

"Oli?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, Oliver Sykes, the leader of our rival club, 'Bring me the horizon.' They're all just these, prissy little snooty kids, who also happen to have this curiosity for mysteries and the supernatural. They're all just pricks that use their club for some hanging out time after school, it's fucking stupid." He said glaring at the table across from us. I nod.

"And, like, so what's the name of this club?" I ask curiously.

"Sleeping with sirens." He smirks.

-----

"Vic! He's here! Oh my god!" Tony exclaims suddenly. I turn to him and see his nervous expression as he stares at the cafeteria doors in shock and, sure enough, there was Mike. He was entering the cafeteria with a group of kids, about his age and hugging his stomach as he laughed loudly. I smiled knowing he was having a great time.

I stood up and practically dragged Tony towards the hall  outside the cafeteria, where Mike smiled warmly as he saw me coming towards him, but then froze when he saw the struggling scrawny little mexican behind me.

"Guess who I found! err...Tony...Tony hahah stop squirming!" I say laughing. I pushed Tony towards Mike to which he responded with a glare at me, but then turned to Mike blushing shyly. They were now face to face awkwardly looking at each other with red cheeks. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Well? Isn't there something you should say, Mike?" I say gesturing toward Tony, who was now shyly looking down at his shoes. Mike looked at me with a confused face and mouthed a 'what should I say?' and I responded with a shrug and a glare. I mean, he should say something!..Anything! A nice 'Hello Tony, I'm sorry about what happened the other day. It was-'

"I like your shirt?" Mike said. I snorted really loud. really? Is that all he could say? Tony looked up confused as he glanced down at his shirt, which had a cartoon turtle on it.

"Uh..thanks?" Tony asked. He shook his head and took Mike's hand with some newly-found confidence. "Lets go outside to the graden and talk." He said smiling. Mike looked dreamily at Tony and at their now clasped hands. Tony nodded and dragged Mike outside. I watched them walk away and made a weird face as a thoufgt passed my mind.. I think im gunna have to give Mike 'The talk'... Damn it. That's Victor and Viviannes job!

I felt someone tap my shoulder and turned, only to be face to face with Jaime. Oh god.

"Heyyyy sexy." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes as my sassy side came out quickly.