19

CYRUS'S POV

Okay, so I don't like Reed. I'm not okay with him kissing me and I don't love him.

But I know someone I would love and who I would let kiss me.

Tj.

I jumped on my bed once I got home, and got out my phone.

Wow. I haven't texted Tj in 2 weeks.

Me: Hey Tj. How are you? I want to talk to you about something.

I hope he wants to hear what I have to say. He didn't respond for a few minutes.

Tj☺: Hey muffin. I'm better now. And I'd like to hear what you have to say. Wanna meet at the swings in 15?

Muffin.

Me: I feel better now that I know you're okay. Yea! Id love to meet you. See you then.

Tj☺: K see you then, muffin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I walked to the park hopeful that everything will go well.

I walked up to the swing set to already see Tj sitting there.

I ran to the swing next to him and sat down.

"Hey!" I said.

He looked over at me. "Hey muffin!" He said.

"You look well." I pointed out.

He did! He looked better than yesterday.

"Thank you. You do too." He responded.

"So what I wanted talk about is that I made a mistake." I started.

He looked at me.

" I'm sure you know already. But if you don't I'm going to explain it to you. Your friend Reed has been texting me as my secret admirer. I'm not going to lie, I fell for him. And I really didn't want to and I was really surprised that I actually did because at that time I had feelings for you. I still do. And I just wanted to let you know that I do not like Reed, and I never did. And that I like you and I hope that you take this well and we can continue being friends if not more." I explained.

He looked at me lovingly. The next thing he did substituted for responding well.

He got up from the swing, and came over to me and kissed me. I kissed back.

This is probably the best day of my life.