Queen's POV

Kacy was over my house.we were eating and all of a sudden she starts throwing up. "Bitch watch the carpet" I say covering my nose.she runs to the bathroom. I follow her and see her standing over the toilet throwing up.i pull back her hair. "Girl yo ass ok" I ask concerned. She wipes her mouth. "I probably got food poisoning I'm ok" she groans. We both clean up the mess in the living room. I give Her a ginger and honey tea to help her stomach. Then she lays down on the sofa. "Damn I feel sick" she moans. "It's ok baby" I say rubbing her forehead.she soon falls asleep. Then I get a text from diggy's ass

Zaddy😍🙃:hey ma can I come over later?

Myqueen💕😍👸🏼:nah I busy. Yes you can come over

Zaddy😍🙃:okay ma ima cook for you ima bring everything I need😉

Myqueen💕😍: well see mf.

Read.

After kacy's Nap Kacy took a Uber home.because she left I got dressed for diggy to come over

"Girl you good" I Say to myself prancing in the Mirror

"Girl you good" I Say to myself prancing in the Mirror.i hear I knock n the door and I open it.it was a man dressed in all black with a ski mask.he shot me with a niddle then everything went dark.when I woke up I was in a big bed with silky covers.i was scared af.then a tall guy came in and smirked at me "finally you wake up."he says.i jump by his words. "I'll give you money just let me go"I said not showing emotion.i never show emotion I'm tough. "I want you" He Says as he gets on top of me.he takes of my jacket reviling my boobs.i try to get out his grasp but he is to strong.he rips my pants of and pin my arms to the bed. "Jade go get the hand cuffs" he yells.soon a Indian girl with a maid outfit was to low and showed her boobs Andy her vagina handed this man some handcuffs.i gave her a help me look. And she smiles and mouthed have fun then she left.he handcuffs me to the bed.he goes down to my underwear and take them off.i try to scream but I can't.he unbuttons his belt and pants and pulled off his pants with his underwear.he then shoved himself insid if me.i screamed in pain as he goes faster and deeper inside me.i yelled for help when I realized no on was I making u just keyed there crying.the man kept going for hours just shoving himself inside of me.afster he nutted her left me there.then the lil Indian girl came back.this time she had on white lingerie.she had a knife in her hand.she gave me a creepy smile. "Better get use to me because I'm here all the time you little slut"she says getting on top of me.i spit in her face.then she take the knife and cuts a straight line under my boob.i scream.she laughs.then she goes down and start eating me out. "Get off me you gay bitch."I say kicking her and closing my legs. "Jadeeee" the same man from earlier yelled.she quickly ran out the room.

Kacy POV

I ran into the living room.dave was chasing me. "Come here Bebe" he whines.i bile and keep running.soon he catch up and grabs me. He carries me to the bed room.he slowly take off my clothes as I laugh at him.he takes off my things and starts eating me out. "Bebe" I moan.i suddenly feel light headed.then I rush up pushing dave out the way then I go to the toilet and throw up.dave quickly runs over to me and says "damn man yo ass still sick" he then holds me and says "you need anything" I look at him with puppy eyes "snicker ice cream pleases" I says he then picks me up and takes me to the bed. He grabs a shirt and pants and shoes and says "I'll  be back Bebe" he said kissin my stomach then leaving.i was watching tv and a felt dizzy I then spit up on Dave's white wood floor.i then rush to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.i cleaned  up the mess on the floor.i then later back down.soon dave came back with pizza And ice cream and a ginger ale. "Here" He Said  handing me the drink and the ice cream.we both sat there on the bed eating ice cream and pizza.he then look at me and say "Damn yo ass sexy". I blush then kiss his sweet lips. "Stop Bebe" I say laughing.he get on top of me then kisses my neck.then his phone rings.he ignores it.then it keeps ringing.he groans and answers it. "WHAT!" He yells "what?" He Says worried looking back at me. "Are you sure" he says his voice starts cracking. "On our way" he yells back.he looks at me and says "queen is missing lets go." As soon as those words left his mouth  my world started spinning. I ran over to my clothes and we hurried out the door.i was feeling light headed in the side of the car i throws up. "You wanna stay here?" Dave asked. "Nigga no let's go"I say tears escaping my eyelid.we rush over to queens apartment.diggy was there "how you get in?" I ask diggy. "It was  wide ass open"he says worried. "She is gone her phone is disconnected and everything." He Says dead ass crying. "Me and her iPhones are connected" I Say going to we're my iPhone app. "Damn her weres my iPhone been turned off." I say more tears leave my eyes. "Damnnn" dave yells. "Let's ask the land lord for the video footage" diggy suggested. "Ight" dave says.we head down to the lobby.and the landlord shows us.we see a man in a ski mask dragging queen inside of a white bmw truck.windows tented. "Damn" dave says. Tears run down my eyes seeing someone so close to me get taken away. I felt sick. I soon got sick and throwed  up on the lobby floor.

Guys 1750 words like come on I did that 🙏🏼.hope you liked this idk it was kind of eveywere but yeah.i hope queen is ok 😢.vote and comment ❤️