dorky conversations

gentle silence was harked in the room.

goggles was on laying on his back, scrolling around on squitter while rider was sitting up reading his book on the other side of the bed.

a small giggle broke the calming silence.

rider's ears perked up, wondering what the blue squid was laughing at. 

goggles lifted himself up and nudged close to rider, another small giggle escaping his mouth.

rider rolled his eyes, preparing for the worst, after all this was goggles. what dorky idea is running through his head right now?

goggles shifted his head and began to kiss rider on his ear, now wrapping his hands around his waist.

rider laughed a bit, inkling ears were sensitive after all, and asked what the dork was doing.

goggles softly snickered and rested his head on rider's shoulder, "excuse me, but I'm really attracted to you"

rider placed his book down and gave goggles a confused look, "huh?"

goggles nudged his boyfriend, "and according to Newton's laws of gravitation, you're attracted to me too"

rider chuckled and pulled goggles closer "what are you doing?"

goggles went quite, focusing for a bit, "If looks could kill, you'd be a weapon of mass destruction."

rider snorted and covered his blushing face "oh my god goggles, it's Saturday don't do this"

"Do you know what my shirt is made of?" goggles questioned

rider sighed, "what's it made of?"

goggles winked and stuck out his tongue "boyfriend material"

rider blushed a dark shade of green "oh my god"

goggles laughed and fell backwards, he too was all flustered.

rider flopped down next to him, wrapping his arm around his waist "Are you a campfire? Cause you are hot and I want s'more."

goggles stared at rider, his mouth was twitching, trying to contain his laughter.

rider poked at goggles sides and wiggled his eyebrows "No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes."

and with that, goggles couldn't hold it in anymore, he was a laughing fit.

rider joined in with him, at this point goggles was crying due to how funny it was.

after about a minute the two were a panting, laughing mess. rider rested his head on goggles and smiled "gosh I love you"

goggles let out a couple of short giggles "I love you to ridie~"

and with that, the two decided to stay up and watch a movie. well, along with some cheesy pick up lines too.

—————————————
god I love these bastards 💞,,, its good fluff hours