"Huh?" 

Kirishima didn't intend to talk to anyone about it, but he found himself following Midoriya outside of the building. They went the longer way because Kirishima didn't want to interrupt Bakugou and Yuuki. 

Once they were outside, they could both feel how nice the breeze was. 

"Kirishima-kun, you are a pretty stubborn person. You don't have to force yourself to smile when you can't." 

"Midoriya..." He shouldn't worry his friends like this. "Hey, Midoriya? Do you have something only you know about, but no one else in the world could possibly understand you? Even if I say it, no one will believe it...and even if I told her, she wouldn't understand, she can't possibly understand." Kirishima's eyes were threatening to let tears fall again. It's unmanly, but he couldn't help it. "Because of me, I ended up hurting her."

"When you say 'she'...you're talking about Yuuki-san, but at the same time you're not, right?" Midoriya always had this nagging feeling that Kirishima was hiding something from everyone in regards to Yuuki. He saw the changes in Kirishima's attitude, body-language, and the look in his eyes whenever he interacted with Yuuki. It was as if Kirishima already known Yuuki for a long time to be so familiar with her. Others would think Kirishima was always friendly and chummy with the classmates, but Midoriya could tell how Kirishima interacted with Yuuki was different compared to Mina or the other girls. Midoriya noticed it wasn't the kind of love in which a boy was attracted to a girl, it was the kind of love that withstood the endless flow of time...a deep affection that transcended far beyond logic. "I can't tell you about my own secret, but I can sympathize with you." 

"Midoriya..." Kirishima was at a loss for words. 

"To Yuuki-san, Kirishima-kun is a precious friend. Even if friends end up hurting one another, things will be okay the next day for sure." 

"How do you know? You don't know her the way I do." 

Smiling, he touched his own heart, "Because the Yuuki-san I know is someone who will not lose to sadness. She will move forward with us all. I'm not sure how different it is from us knowing her to you knowing her, but just knowing she is Yuuki-san is enough, right?" 

Kirishima was a little taken back by Midoriya's words and he couldn't help but laugh. "I see. Heh, you're right. Yuuki is Yuuki, it won't change a thing."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Kirishima and Midoriya were a lot tired during training. It was much worse for Kirishima because he kept getting Aizawa pull him with the special capture cloth all of a sudden. 

On the other hand...

Yuuki was training with Tetsutetsu and Kendou, they're both trying to capture her, they may use any methods of capture: This will test their brains and their strengths because catching Yuuki will require a balance of both things. 

"Now, Kendou!" Tetsutetsu hadn't been punching and breaking the earth apart to try and get the flexible and nimble Yuuki. He had been making weapons for Kendou the whole time! he many rocks on the ground were the perfect weapons to throw when Kendou could make her hands very big! 

"Tetsutetsu, you're so smart!" 

"Right?! It took me all night to think it up!" 

'It took me three seconds to think of it, but I'll let him have his moment since he's so proud of himself.' Kendou picked up the many rocks and she launched them all at Yuuki's direction. The strong thing about her was the fact she could instantly resize her palms in an instant so the weight was not slowing her down.