"He isn't the good guy, no matter how much he tries to make you think he is."

Giovanni warned me about this man.

"Quiet now, cagna?" He smiled, yanking my face up towards his.

He stayed completely silent as he just stared at me. "What do you know about Giovanni Romano?" He then asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't lie to me, cagna." He slapped me across my face, causing me to whip my head to the side.

I turned my head slightly away from him to look at the ceiling instead of his hazel eyes and the sweat beading on his forehead just before his large hand made contact with my cheek, making my head fly in the complete opposite direction and a high pitched yelp come flying from my mouth.

"Look at me, bitch."

That flashback came to mind as tears brimmed in my eyes and I instantly thought about my sperm donor. He did the same exact smack across my face before and it strung my heart. 

I shrugged my shoulders once again and looked down, trying to keep my tears from spilling over. That's the saddest part. I actually don't anything about him.

 I actually don't anything about him

He rolled his eyes and stomped his foot like a child having a tantrum. I wanted to laugh so badly but I knew I wasn't in a place to do so. My heart was killing me and I was just wishing Giovanni was here. I've been used so much here, I've lost all types of track of how long I was here.

"He isn't going to come for you if that's what you think. It's been a week." He smirked before getting a call over the radio and walking out the room.

A week? What the hell? Where is he..?

My heart slightly dropped as I stared at the wall. Nobody misses me. Why haven't they came for me yet? 

I looked down at the ground as tears started falling down my cheeks and started singing the first song that came to my mind.

(Press Play and listen to this)

When I looked up from the floor, I had noticed I drained out every sound around me because there I saw Armando, Alessandro and Giovanni staring at me dumbfounded.

"We don't have time to wait. Rico got away, we have to get out NOW." Armando grumbled before Giovanni started walking over towards me and grabbing me.