22

Scenarios between you and the 1/3 unit female version

-They ask you out for a 'friendly hang out'

*

HEEJIN

heejinkeke

Hey Y/N it's Heejin from chemistry, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? In a friendly way like not a date!

Y/N

Sure but how?

heejinkeke

A picnic

Y/N

You sure this isn't a date? I mean I'm not opposed to that

heejinkeke

Then yes this is 1000% a date

Y/N

See you there ;)

HASEUL

haseulsfried 

Hey Y/N do you wanna hang out this Saturday?

Y/N

Like a date?

haseulsfried 

No

haseulsfried 

But if you wanted it to be we could!

Y/N

Then it's a date Haseul. I can't wait!

haseulsfried 

Me too!

VIVI

veeves

Hey Y/N it's ViVi, do you wanna hang out this weekend?

Y/N

Sure, what time and day? Oh and what are we doing?

veeves

Saturday at 4? Is the movies okay?

Y/N

Sounds great see you then!

veeves

:)

HYUNJIN

breadsticks 

Do u wanna go out

Y/N

Hell yeah

BONUS

YEOJIN

Yeojin fumbled with her fingers in full of anxiety, she was attempting at asking Y/N out. Her mind kept slipping to the things that could mess things up. She couldn't help but think of every single bad situation ever that could happen.

She slipped her fingers in her hair, pulling a strand out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. She let the confidence build up before walking over to you. 

You immediately saw your crush walking towards you, like usual your heart began racing and a slight blush spread across your cheeks. You pretended to looks at your phone as your eyes really watched Yeojin. 

Yeojin stopped infront of you, your breathe haunted momentairly before you could say anything.

"Hey," you greeted.

"Hi, I came to ask you something." Yeojin smiled lightly, she really made it hard for you to speak properly.

"Oh, what is it?"

"Do you wanna go out? Like o-on a d-date?"

Your lips parted, your breathe has been stolen from you. Yeojin has just asked you out! You fumbled with your long hair before smiling brightly.

"Of course!"