19. Time to talk business

Start from the beginning

"Okay then that will be all today Sophia, thanks for coming and enjoy the rest of your day, I'll text you the details for the events this week." He smiled and stood up, I did the same.

"Thanks, see ya."

***

I decided I needed to go see the boys and settle the tension between us all. I hoped to see Calum and sort things with him too.

Me: Hey Ash, is it cool if I come to the house?

Ash: Hey I didn't think I'd be hearing from you, thought you were with Calum?

Me: Wait Cal isn't there?

Ash: Soph, what happened the other night?!

Me: I'll explain when I get there, I'm on my way.

I put my phone away and jumped into the first empty cab I saw and asked him to take me to the estate where the boys lived.

"You can just drop me off outside the gates." I said and the taxi driver did just that. I paid him and left the vehicle.

I started rushing towards security. It was the same guy from last time I was here.

"Oh hey Sophia, what's the rush?" He smiled at my presence.

"Has Calum been by at all?" I stopped outside his booth.

He shook his head, "I haven't seen Calum in a few days. But feel free to go through," He smiled. I thanked him and rushed up to their house.

I knocked heavily on the door and a tired Luke opened the door.

"Hey Soph, come in." He said. He looked like he hadn't slept at all the past two nights. And when I saw the rest of them neither had they.

"Erm hi guys." I said and they all turned to look at me, except of course Calum wasn't here.

I locked eyes with Ashton and he looked really hurt. I sighed and started to approach him and he stood up.

I stopped in front of him and raised a brow.

"Sophia I'm so sor-" I cut him off and pulled him into a hug.

He was still at first but then he scooped his arms under mine and pulled me in tighter.

"I promise I won't ever kiss you again." He said into my ear.

"It's okay let's just forget this ever happened." I pulled back and gave a heart warming smile which he gladly returned.

I took a seat next to him as Luke and Michael joined us.

"So you've really not heard anything from him since after the Q&A?" I asked.

"Nope you were the last one to see him Sophia." Luke said.

"Shit..." I muttered more to myself.

"What happened?" Mike asked, he looked really really sad.

"He told me everything that happened you know with Sophie." I said softly.

The boys exchanged worried glances. "Was it the real story? Because he never tells the truth." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Luke, I believed every single word he said. You didn't see how much he cried." I said sternly. "He didn't admit it but I know he thinks you guys don't believe him and I honestly don't know why. How have you not seen how much he's been hurting this whole time. He is broken and all you've done is accuse him of taking drugs, lying and being a dick. No wonder he's felt so alone and gathered all this hatred." I couldn't stop my words from pouring out, but it hurt me too badly to see Calum hurt any longer.

I looked at each of the boys and honestly they weren't even shocked at my outburst in fact they looked guilty as hell.

"I thought you guys were supposed to be best friends. Especially you Ash." I turned to him and he looked like he could crumble at any second. None of them knew what to say.

"Well while you sit here in silence, I'm going to find him." I said standing up and as soon as I said that they all stood up as well.

"So are we, I'll drive." Ashton said.

I smiled and we made our way to the garage to find this poor boy.

AN

Hi guys I just wanted to let you know there's gonna be about 30 parts to this story so we're over half way.

I have a few ideas for a sequel but idk would you want one? I know it's early to ask because we've not finished it yet but I was just curious.

So the QOTD is would you like a sequel?

-Liv x