Drie. (Three)

"Calum, this is taking too long. People are leaving." I whisper, nudging him a but closer to the board.

"Luke has to set some things up still. Something about 'wanting to keep us safe.' It's bullshit if you ask me." Cal says, rolling his eyes.

"What does he need?" I ask.

"He's looking for some bullshit candles." He scoffs, running a hand through his already messed up hair.

Michael takes out the board, slowly placing it on the table in front of him.

"Calum, what if this shit is real? You can't fuck us over." I say, a worried look crossing my features.

"C'mon Charlie, I would've thought out of anyone you would be the most sensible." He rolls his eyes, taking a step to the right. (away from me.)

"Here, I've found these." Luke mumbles, bringing forward the bag of small white candles.

"What do you do with them?" I question, taking one from the bag and rolling it around in my hand.

"You're supposed to put them behind each person, a circle like thing, it helps establish boundaries." He smiles. "You also put one on each side of the board, or that's what I've done before."

"How many times have you done it?" I I question, handing him back the small candle.

"Four. Nothing's ever happened, though." He says, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Nothing you should be worried about."

I nod, trying my best to not hyperventilate.

"Plus, if your tense it could upset the spirit." He laughs, walking towards Michael, and handing him a few candles.

I look at Calum, who is now laughing his ass off.

"Are you sure you don't want to play?" He questions, beginning to laugh harder.

I roll my eyes, walking towards the table.

There were only about five people here now, (besides the six of us that were using the board) all sat on the couch and curiously watching the board.

"Almost ready?" I ask, watching as Luke slowly lights the candles.

"Yeah, just a few more." He nods, beginning to light the four on the table. "Where's the Planchette?"

"This?" I question, handing him the pointer like thing with the glass circle in the middle.

He nods, setting the lighter down and placing the small piece of wood in the middle of the board.

"Alright, Cal, you can sit there, Michael, Em, Ash..." Luke says, taking a seat next to Calum. "And Charlie."

(A/n)

Hello there!!

I'm really starting to like this omg
(Would like it more if you commented opinionsss!!!!)
I don't really like much that I've written so I hope you like it also :)))