I feel like such a headass

"So I was walking around town, being the loser I am, and then I saw a flier for a carnival this weekend. I was like 'oh cool a carnival seems fun' and then my bitchass totally realized it would be the perfect place for us to go on a date!"

   Bin had been ranting to Eunwoo about random things for the past twenty minuets. Not that he minded because Bin just about sounded like God himself to Eunwoo. He wasn't really paying attention to the words that came out if Bins mouth, just the general sound of his voice.

   "So you wanna go?" Bin flicked Eunwoo's forehead.

   "What the hell was that for?" Eunwoo said rubbing his head.

   "You've been ignoring be haven't you?" Bin said with a pout forming on his lips.

   "N- not exactly. I could hear you but my mind didn't really process it."

   Bin let out a chuckle before standing in front of Eunwoo and blocking his path. Bin grabbed both of Eunwoo's hands.

   "Will you go on a date with me?" Bin leaned closer to Eunwoo, waiting for an answer.

   Eunwoo's eyes grew bigger and his heart started pounding out of his chest.

   "O- okay."

   The two had talked for a while before deciding to go on Saturday at 2:00. Now Eunwoo was laying across his bed with a thousand thoughts running through his head.

   'What should I wear?'

   'Will it be too cold outside?'

   'I'm gonna screw this up somehow.'

   'He doesn't like me back, it's just a small da-'

   "EUNWOOOOO~" Jinwoo and Sanha burst into Eunwoo's room as if it were their own.

   "Why the fuck are you two here?" Eunwoo sat up.

   Sanha sat down a bag of snacks on Eunwoo's desk and Jinwoo got behind Eunwoo and started massaging his shoulders.

   "Did you have a good day?" Jinwoo asked with a sly voice.

   "Why are y'all being nice? The fuck did you two break this time?"

   Jinwoo and Sanha let out gasps of fake hurt simultaneously.

   "We just wanted to see how things were going." Sanha winked at Jinwoo as he spoke.

   Eunwoo glared at Sanha as he sat down on the bed next to him.

   "Tell me the tru-" Eunwoo stared.

   "Bin asked you out didn't he!?" Jinwoo screamed and Sanha started screaming and clapping. Eunwoo whipped around to look at Jinwoo.

   "Where did you hear that?" Eunwoo slapped Jinwoo s arm.

   "Don't deny it! We saw you two in the hallway when he basically proposed!" Sanha screeched out.

   Eunwoo's eyes widened.

   "He didn't propose to me dumbass," Eunwoo lowered his voice, "he just asked to go somewhere this weekend."

   "YOU TWO ARE BASICALLY MARRIED! I CAN HEAR THE BELLS!" Jinwoo and Sanha stared screaming like young school girls.

   "Fuck you." Eunwoo laughed, laying down on his bed.

   "So where are y'all going?" Asked Sanha.

   Eunwoo blushed and a smile grew on his lips, "A carnival this weekend."

   Both Sanha and Jinwoo let out screams and started jumping around.

   "I know how much a trash outfit planner you are, so I'll clear my schedule just for you and help you find an appropriate outfit." Jinwoo said.

   Sanha jumped and raised his hand, "Me too!"

   "Hmm, okay then. Go raid my closet or whatever." Eunwoo hummed out.

   "YEET!" Sanha yelled as the chaos began.