"Wait, where are Tae and Kookie?" Hoseok questioned.

"Well they're not here at least. Strange." Jin answered. You nodded.

Huh. You actually didn't think of that...

☆*:.。..。.:*☆

They next ten minutes felt like seconds. During that time you continued conversing with Jin and Hoseok. It was really nice. You all joked and teased each other.

And if someone asks why one of the sofa pillows are missing, don't ask Jin...

The three of you were all sat in the waiting room as Namjoon and Jimin came into the room. Yoongi trudged grumpily behind them. You stood up.

"Who won?" You demanded.

"Who do you think?" Namjoon smiled victoriously, Jimin too.

You immediately cheered, your team won! You hugged Jimin and Namjoon.

"Yes! We won!" You continued.

The losing team stood before you now, slowly clapping. Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi and–

"Wait! We're still two people short!"

Tae and Kookie were still not here.

"Odd, they eliminated each other. I was close by when it happened." Jimin stated. You met Jimins eyes. You made a silent agreement with him. The other boys seemed to understand too.

"They're still in the game room." Jin sighed.

Realising the couple were surely up to more than just shooting, you and Jimin turned your heels toward the door.

You didn't have to go that far tho.

Tae and Jungkook came out of the door just as you were about to grab the handle.

Their eyes widened. They did not expect to be greeted here.

"Uh... We... We were just..." Jungkook trailed off. He put up his hand to rub his neck nervously. You noticed some marks.

You gave Tae a knowing look. He just smiled goofily.

Ah man these boys...

Jimin cleared his throat. "Let's go. The others are waiting."

The couple and Jimin walked ahead of you. When the boys reached the waiting room Jimin exclaimed "Found them!", it was followed by a lot of yelling and laughing.

You stopped a few metres away from the couple getting scolded jokingly. Such dorks they are, honestly.

Someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around.

Of course. Right. He did want to talk he said.

Yoongi looked serious, and you did not feel like talking to him at all after what he did in the game room, but you followed him nonetheless.

☆*:.。..。.:*☆

He didn't take you far from the boys. Just around the corner, to an empty corridor in the Laser Tag facility.

"Just get on with it so it'll be over." You said crossing your arms. You just won this laser tag game, and you did feel a bit uncomfortable alone with Yoongi.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

What he then said you did not expect at all.

"I'm sorry." He looked into your eyes, pleading. He looked genuinely sorry.

This confused you immensely, first he ignores you for a week straight. Which was honestly not that bad, you ignored him too.

Then he just... just did that in the game room out of nowhere.

And now he's apologising?

You hated him. You were sure of it. You got those strange raging feelings every time you interacted with him.

But not now.

You kept staring into his eyes. You waited for the boiling feeling to begin, but it never came. You were so confused.

You've had enough! You broke the eye contact and went to walk away, away from him, this confusing feeling, away from all the thoughts and questions that were taking over you mind–

Yoongi grabbed your wrist. The one with your tattoo on. Your heart leapt.

No, no, no, no, no— shit.

Too late. The damage was done.

Yoongi froze. You snatched you wrist back. Your eyes met for a millisecond, and in that very moment the both of you realised it.

You couldn't face it now. Everything happened so hastily, you need fresh air. You ran away from Yoongi, leaving him still in shock.

A little pang of guilt hit you. He looked as confused as you felt.

None of you could believe it.

But you'd have to think about it later. Above everything going on right now, you just wanted to leave. And so you did.

You ran out of the Laser Tag facility, out of the mall and didn't stop till you reached the nearest bus stop. At this point you didn't care about all the wired looks you got from people around.

You were completely out of breath. In a minute a bus came. You boarded it. Your head was spinning and you had a hard time calming down.

"Hey, are you going to pay or not?" The chauffeur said.

You came a bit to your senses.

Damnit!

All your personal belongings are still in the mall. Including your phone and money. You sighed.

"I... I-I... don't..." you

The chauffeur must've seen your panicked state, because he just nicked his head to the side.

He let you on for free!

You quickly thanked him and went to sit in the far back. The few people aboard pretended not to see you.

You didn't care where you'd end up. As long as it was far away from everything that had something to do with Yoongi.

[A/N Mohahaha~

So I've finally updated. Sorry for the wait. ;) did you like it?

bUT Ahhhhh!!! Thank you so much for over 800 reads. I still can't believe it. :')
Thank you~💜

I hope you have a nice day/morning/night ✨💕 ]