Thalia let out an aw. "That's so sweet of you, Link. I'm sure Zelda will feel the same way."

"I sure hope so..."

"She will! Don't worry about it!"

Rowan was looking ahead, seeing some kind of land. "Guys, we're about to make it." Their faces turned serious, seeing the land of their next destination: Uratori Village.

Getting off the raft, the three entered the village through a wooden gate. In the inside of the village, there were many buildings and houses that were made of rice paper. There was a lantern at every corner. It gave off a calming vibe, the people walking around peacefully with ease.

As the three were walking along the dirt path, they noticed that the people were staring at them. They did stand out after all. Thalia was looking straight ahead, feeling very paranoid that everyone in the village was looking at her.

Arriving in front of the palace, there were two guards who were standing in front of the doors. At the same time, the guards eyes widen at the sight of the three, one of them spoke up. "You're the Hylian Champion, and you're Duke Rowan! What brings you to Uratori Village?"

Rowan spoke up for the other two's behalf. "We're here to speak to Empress Shizuka. An emergency came up, and we came to inform her about it."

"An emergency? Well, we don't want to keep you. You lot can go on ahead."

"Thank you very much." Rowan turned towards Link and Thalia. "Let's go, you two." This time, Rowan was taking the lead as Thalia and Link were following behind.

Inside of the palace looked divine. There were elegant decorations on the rice paper walls. The floors were spotless as there was no debris on it. Rowan stopped in front of the hardwood floor, having the other three stop.

Thalia raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong, Rowan?"

"In Uratori Village, it's considered a sign of respect to take off your shoes before stepping onto this kind of flooring."

Thalia nodded, fascinated by that traditional rule. "Ok then. I don't want to be considered disrespectful." At the same time, the three took off their shoes before stepping more further into the palace.

Up ahead, they saw a silhouette of a woman behind a bamboo screen. Rowan stopped first, making the other two stop. Silence filled the air for a moment, the silhouette started moving. "Duke Rowan, Hylian Champion, and Thalia. What brings you here to see me?"

Rowan spoke up. "We came to inform you about Zelda. She has been kidnapped by Ganondorf. And we need your help."

At the other side, Empress Shizuka hummed, not sounding surprised. "Yes... I have already heard about it."

The three grunted at the same time. Link spoke up. "So does that mean you have been doing something to help find Zelda?"

"I have, Hylian Champion. I have sent a great number of my samurai to help search for her. I even have a messenger to inform me about any updates. The recent news I have heard is that the four champions and Impa are searching for the princess as well."

Link lowered his eyes. "No news about her whereabouts yet?"

"I'm afraid not. But I'm certain they will find the princess soon."

Thalia's eyes wavered, hoping that they would hear news about where Zelda was. She was terrified for her friend. "Thank you so much for helping us... We have been traveling all through Hyrule to inform everyone about this. I'm so relieved that we have this many people helping us. I just hope that we find her soon..."

Empress Shizuka let out a satisfied hum. "I can understand, Thalia. Zelda is your close friend, is she not?"

Thalia nodded. "Yes. She's my best friend. I am forever grateful for her kindness."

Empress Shizuka started to move, coming from behind the screen to reveal herself. She started to walk towards Thalia, gently grabbing both of her hands. Thalia was blinking fast, the beautiful empress was right in front of her. "I can tell you have a beautiful flower in your heart. I'm curious what kind of flower you have."

Thalia tilted her head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Empress Shizuka gave her a smile. "Nobody knows this except my husband. I have the power to see inside a person's heart, and bless whatever flower is in that person's heart."

Thalia looked at the empress in awe. "Really? What kind of flower do I have?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

A ring started to glow on the empress's hand, placing that same hand on Thalia's forehead. Having her eyes closed, Empress Shizuka seemed like she was really focused.

Opening her eyes, Empress Shizuka gave Thalia a smile. "You have a beautiful pink rose in your heart, Thalia."

Thalia blinked, her expression in awe. "I do?"

Empress Shizuka nodded, suddenly kissing Thalia's forehead. "I have blessed you. Whenever you find yourself lost, your heart will guide you."

Thalia started to blush a little bit, not quite getting what the empress meant but smiled anyway. "Thank you for telling me what kind of flower I have in my heart, my lady."

"You're quite welcome."

The sound of hurried footsteps was drawing near. The four turned around, seeing a messenger kneeling down on one knee with his head hanging down. "Your majesty, we just received word about the princess's location."

The three grunted at the surprise news. Empress Shizuka smiled, relief washed over her. "Where is she?"

"They have said Ganondorf is keeping Princess Zelda in the area of the Great Plateau inside of the Temple Of Time."

"The Temple Of Time..?" Rowan asked in awe.

"That place has the legacy of the great hero who had an ocarina." Link said.

Thalia looked like she was thinking to herself. "But why would Ganondorf keep her there?"

"I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm going to kick his ass once I see him."

Rowan nodded. "I wholeheartedly agree. We have no time to lose. We must go there at once!"

"Before you go." Empress Shizuka spoke up. "Be cautious when you enter the area. I know you wish to save the princess, but do not rush in. Ganondorf is most likely expecting your arrival."

Rowan slightly bowed his head. "Thank you for the warning, my lady."

"You're welcome. Now go and rescue the princess."

Rowan nodded. "Right." He turned towards Thalia and Link. "Let's go. Zelda is waiting for us." The two nodded, now heading out of the palace.

Empress Shizuka was staring at their backs, smiling to herself. "Good luck, you three."