Thalia blinked at the Sheikah Slate. "That device can take pictures?"

"Yeah! It's a very interesting device, don't you think?"

Thalia nodded. "It is! I want to be in the group picture!"

"Great!" Zelda turned the camera feature on the Sheikah Slate. She raised it where all four appeared inside of the Sheikah Slate. "Alright. Is everyone ready?"

"I'm ready as I'll ever be!" Link exclaimed.

Rowan put his arm around Thalia's shoulders. "I'm ready."

Thalia felt the blood rush to her cheeks, turning her gaze to the Sheikah Slate. "I'm ready too."

"Ok! Smile!" As Zelda said that, she took the picture, preserving that memory in the Sheikah Slate. Zelda was smiling normally. Link was smiling brightly while doing the peace sign. Rowan looked like a model with his flashing smile. Thalia smiled shyly with a bit of a blush on her face.

A little later that day, the four were in the room with the king. They heard footsteps drawing closer, seeing Impa walking with a lady with long black hair and brown eyes wearing a red formal kimono. A katana with a golden lotus rested at her side.

Thalia looked at this mysterious lady in awe, thinking she was really beautiful and had this mature but fierce demeanor about her.

Impa and the lady stopped in front of King Rhoam. Zelda and Rowan were standing next to each other while Link and Thalia were standing next to each other, both wearing their knight armor.

King Rhoam let out a hum. "Did you have a safe trip, Empress Shizuka?"

The empress gave him a smile, closing her eyes while nodding. "I did, your majesty."

"Good, good. Impa has told me that you wish to help benefit trade to your village."

"That's correct. Uratori Village has been excluded long enough. It will be tough since the people do not wish to be public, but I think it will help the village."

"Yes... If I do remember correctly, Uratori Village is just east of here. In all my years of ruling Hyrule, even I have never even stepped foot in your village."

Empress Shizuka bowed. "You are always welcomed into Uratori Village, your majesty."

King Rhoam nodded. "I thank you. I know that this first step of change will help your village grow."

"I believe it will. I want to also help the younger generation of people to receive the education they need."

"Ah... Education is very important. I know that the people will listen to your reasons once you plan them out."

"Thank you, your majesty."

Impa turned to Zelda, a smile appearing on her face. "How are you liking that Sheikah Slate, Princess?"

Zelda smiled back. "I like it. Tell Purah my regards."

"I'll do that."

Empress Shizuka walked over to Zelda, a humble smile on her face. "It's nice to meet you, Princess Zelda."

Zelda shyly smiled back. "It's nice to meet you too, Empress Shizuka."

Rowan gave the empress a bow. "It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Empress Shizuka. My name is Duke Rowan."

The empress gave him a smile. "It's nice to meet you, Duke Rowan."

Rowan returned the smile. "My lady, you must have traveled far. Do you feel hungry?"

Empress Shizuka let out a hum. "Why, yes actually. I have not eaten anything since this morning."

"You're in luck. The best chef in the castle has prepared a meal for you. She is standing right behind you." As soon as the empress turned around, Rowan gave Thalia a wink.

Thalia started to blush, seeing the empress walking towards her. Stopping right in front of Thalia, the empress gave her a smile. "Not only you're a chef, you're a knight as well."

Not wanting to be disrespectful, Thalia bowed her head. "Yes, my lady."

Shizuka let out a low chuckle. "Please raise your head, child." Thalia raised her head, meeting the empress's gaze. "I aspire my village to have such strong women like you."

Thalia became flustered by the empress's compliment. "Oh... Thank you. I sincerely hope that your wish comes true."

"Thank you. If it isn't too much trouble, may you bring out the meal you have prepared?"

"Of course! It will be right out." Thalia bowed her head once more, quickly exiting out of the room. The king had Link escort the empress to the dining room as Zelda, Rowan, and Impa followed behind.

In the dining room, Empress Shizuka took the first bite of the dish. Thalia was anticipating an answer, feeling her own heart pounding. The empress looked up at Thalia with a smile. "It's the most delicious meal I've ever tasted."

Thalia smiled brightly, bowing her head gratefully. "Thank you very much!"

Impa went over to her, her hands on her hips. "You'll have to cook for me sometime, Thalia."

"I will sometime soon, I promise!"

Impa smiled. "I look forward to it."

Empress Shizuka let out a chuckle. "I can share a portion of my meal with you, Impa. That is if the chef who has prepared it is alright with it."

Thalia nodded. "It's alright with me." She grabbed a spare plate from a cart, placing it near the empress.

Empress Shizuka put some food onto the once empty plate. "You may sit with me, Impa."

Thalia handed Impa some silverware, Impa smiled at her in return. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. I must head back to the kitchen. I need to help prepare tonight's dinner. Of course right after I change out of this armor."

Empress Shizuka nodded as she took another bite, swallowing her food before answering. "I understand. I look forward with meeting you again some other time."

Thalia bowed her head. "I look forward to seeing you again some time, my lady."

As soon as Thalia was heading towards the kitchen, Rowan called out her name. "Thalia." She turned to him, waiting for him to say something more. A smile appeared on his face. "Don't work too hard." Zelda and Link, who were standing near Rowan gave Thalia a teasing smile.

Thalia became a bit flustered, calming herself while smiling at Rowan's kind words. "Thank you. I say the same to you." With that, Thalia walked out of the dining room, leaving the royals and the Hylian Champion to attend their duties.

A happy sigh escaped from Thalia, thinking life was going great ever since Zelda came back. But for some reason, she could not shake off this bad feeling no matter how hard she tried to get rid of it.