Letting out a sigh, Thalia looked up at Rowan. "Thank you. I was feeling really scared..."

Rowan turned his head with a small smile. "You're welcome." His smile disappeared as his face turned serious. "I really don't like that guy. Something about him rubs me the wrong way."

Thalia nodded, agreeing with him. "Yeah... I thought he was about to do something bad to me..."

"It was fortunate that I was nearby. I'm afraid of the thought of what would happen to you if I wasn't nearby."

Thalia felt her heart skip a beat, hearing such noble words from the duke. "Thank you for worrying about me."

Rowan turned away shyly, assuming he was blushing. "You were going to take a shower, right? Sorry for keeping you."

Thalia giggled, shaking her head. "It's alright. I enjoy talking with you, Duke Rowan."

"Rowan."

Thalia just blinked. "Pardon?"

Rowan let out a sigh. "You can call me Rowan since we're friends and all..."

Thalia felt happy that the duke considered her as a friend, a smile appearing on her face. "Alright, Rowan."

Rowan let a smile slip, feeling too happy for his own good. "Go and take a shower, Thalia. You train hard so you deserve it."

Thalia nodded. "I will! Thanks Rowan!" She made her way to the bathroom which wasn't far, closing the bathroom door behind her.

Rowan let out a low laugh as he made his way down the hall. "She's a funny girl."

Later that day, Thalia and Zelda were playing in Zelda's room. The two girls were playing with stuffed animals Zelda had brought out.

Zelda was enjoying the time, letting out a laugh afterwards. "This is fun! I never had a playmate like this before!"

Thalia didn't know if she should feel happy or sad about that. "I'm having a fun time too!"

"I'm glad!" Zelda paused before continuing on. "You know, Thalia... You may keep that teddy bear you're playing with if you want."

Thalia just blinked. "Are you sure?"

Zelda nodded happily. "Yeah! It's my gift to you! Will you accept it?"

Thalia softly smiled at the teddy bear she was holding, looking up at Zelda. "Thank you, Zelda."

"You're welcome!" There was a knock on the door. "Come in."

The door opened, revealing it to be Link and Rowan. They shared the same neutral expression as they walked into the room, the door closing behind them.

Link looked visibly agitated, his fists shaking in anger. "Rowan told me that Ganondorf tried to do something to you, Thalia."

Thalia's heart dropped as she looked down. Zelda was surprised at the news, gasping. "What did he try to do?"

Rowan spoke up. "I only got a gist of it, because I've heard him call Thalia a stray peasant."

Zelda gasped once more, her blood started to boil. "Why would he say that?!" She turned to Thalia. "What else did he say to you?!"

Thalia was silent as she shook her head. Link looked at her with worry. "Come on, Thalia. You can tell us. We're your friends."

Thalia looked up, seeing the three look at her with worry. Biting her lip, she let out a sigh. "Ganondorf said that I shouldn't be friends with you, because of my class..."

At the same time, the three of them grunted. Zelda was becoming even more angry. "How dare he! He should stay out of our business! He doesn't get a say in any of this!"

Link was angry as well. "That guy is bad news..."

Rowan nodded. "Agreed, Link. I don't feel like his intentions are good. Why did your father make him his advisor, Zelda?"

Zelda just shrugged. "I don't have a clue. But if I see or hear him do something suspicious, I won't hesitate to tell my father."

"Right. We need some proof or else your father won't believe us."

Link nodded. "Yeah. I want him out of here."

Thalia felt terrible about all of this. "I'm sorry... I wasn't strong enough to avoid him."

The three turned to her, Link speaking up. "You don't have to apologize, Thalia."

Rowan arched an eyebrow, but looked concerned at the same time. "You have nothing to apologize for. If that happens again, I'll come to your rescue." Hearing him say that made Thalia start to blush.

Zelda smiled at her. "We will always be here, because we're all friends!"

Thalia looked at the princess in awe, returning the smile. "You're right, Zelda. All of us will stick together no matter what!"

The four of them loosened up, letting out a laugh. Little did they know at the other side of the door, Ganondorf was listening to their every word. A smirk appeared on his face before he walked away.