You can rinse the surface, but the stain will remain..

~OK my little earthling! this is my first ever /fanfiction! so bare with me souls! :c.. 

-there's no triggers, like self-harm and shit like thatt! as i want the readers to enjoy it not cry- HOWEVER! there will be fluff and a little bit of you know ;] ... -wink- ... i'll keep it as mild as possible though! i'll put a *warning* to it don't bitch your titts c:! anyways hope you enjoy  :33! ( and excuse my lameness) I tried // 

______________________________________________________________________________

**KELLIN'S POV**

"------DARE ME TO JUMP OFF OF THIS JERSEY BRIDG-----"

My phone suddenly went off, indicating I had a text message. I set my little coco bean on the sofa as i went picked up my phone from the glass coffee table in fornt of me. A smile immediately took over my face, as i got a glimpse of who the text was from. After all these years, I can still feel myself blush and get nervous at the sight of his name!, I can't help but let the butterflies errupt into their own little party, at the thoughts of him. *Facepalm Kellin! you're 28 years old not a teenage girl who's got her first crush* 

I opened the message

From Viktur;)<3 : Heyy Kellss, Waddaaaaapp?:) 

Kellin: Nothing much really, just hanging with coco:3! thanks for the gift btw, she loves it!!

I quickly snap a shot of my beautiful baby girl in her little pink tutu, and the shirt that vic got her saying "Singers Do It Better" .. I pressed send. 5 minutes later i get a reply

From Viktur;)<3: awwww she keeps on getting more adorable! btw the shirt is kinda right you know ;) xox

i quickly burst into a fitz off laughter, but still felt that sting in my heart at the thought of all the memories held behind that sentence.. I carelessly threw my phone somewhere on the floor, not bothering where it landed. 

I was quickly withdrawn from my thought as i heard the front door being shut.

"Kellin?" the voice of my wife katelynne rings through the house.

"I'm in the studio kate" .. 

Don't get me wrong, I love katelynne, she stepped into my life, when I mostly needed someone to mend the broken pieces, when I first met her, I was a complete mess, she gave me the slightest hope, when all faith in myself was lost. She took me in with open arm, and gave me a shoulder to cry on, most of all she taught me how to love again, not just others, but also my self.. and who can forget my beautiful baby girl! she's my pride and joy, and everything i've got to live for. Hell I can't complain, Kate was without a doubt the perfect wife and example! She was head to toe, in and out flawless, she was breathtakingly beautiful, her features where too perfect to be even real. what stunned me the most though was the way she was with the kids, i've never seen a mother cherish her children the way she does, she has the purest and kindest heart, and she knows how to love you unconditionally, no matter who you are, I kind of think to myself, how did i even get this lucky? better yet how the hell did she ever pick me?..

But no matter what, I can't help but feel guilty that I can't love her back as much as she loves me, I want to, but a part of me still holds to the whole that was left, when my heart got ripped out, and i knew that place, was only meant and destined to belong to only one person, that person is none other than VICTOR VINCENT FUENTES.

______________________________________________

OK so that was like the first chapter! :OO tell me what you think and if i should continue on! ?? i'd love to hear your opinions 

I love you kk? xxx