let me know that you will wait, and i will pay for my mistake

**KELLIN'S POV**

-WARNING EARTLINGS! this might be too hot to handle-

'' we were sitting under a tree, both of looking at the start, suddenly i feel his hand on mine, lightly locking our fingers together, i turned to look at him and was greeted by a pair of the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes that pierce right through my green ones, we sat there quitely, admiring each other, our faces where so close, i could feel his warm breath feathering my lips, i felt gravity pulling our faces closer and closer to each other, lightly brushing our lips together, he looked like he was debating on his next move, and i couldn't help but notice his eyes darting back and forth from my eyes to my lips, asking some sort of approval, i move closer to him, placing a light peck of his lips, he took this as a go ahead sign, cause next thing i know, he crashed lips into mine with all the love and passion he could give, like his life was depending on it, i returned back the kiss with as much passion, our lips moving together in sync with each other, the slightest touch, was having such big affects on me, i felt him pulling my body closer, to a point that there was no more space between us, i pushed him slightly, climbing on top of him, with my knees on both side, so i was straddling him, i looked into his eyes, and they screamed lust, he wasted no time, he grabbed me from the back of my neck, and pushed me down back to his lips, slow and passionate was long gone out of the window, as i found myself grabbing a fistful of his hair, pulling it slighty, he let out a breathy moan, and i swear soon enough i'm gonna have a problem in the south region, he lightly bit my lip asking for entrace, which i gladly gave him, his tongue tasted like candy and mints, you can never get enough of his taste, i removed my lips from his, and slightly started kissing down his jaw, to his neck, searching for that one spot that will drive him over the egde, after a few kisses, i finally found it and lightly sucked on that spot, he was shaking beneath me trying to hold in a moan, so i bit harder, probably leaving a love bite, he bucked his hips into mine and i could feel something poking my inner thigh, his hands travelled down to my hips holding me in place, as he grounded himself into me, "viccc" i slighty managed to choke out his name, oh my, what this man can do to me! he had a smirk plastered on his face, i wasted no time smacking it off, my roughly crashing my lips into his. one of his hands started travelling up my shirt, as he wasted no time in taking it off, following by his, the way his skin felt against mine, was an indescribable, which turned me more on than i already was, which was getting highly uncomfortable!, i continued to let my hands explore his skinny yet toned body, lightly tracing the bulde in his pants with my fingers as he le--------"

--DARE ME TO JUMP OFF OF THIS JERSEY BRIDGE--- my phone went off

I shot up from my slumber, falling onto the hardwood floor!, causing me to whine in pain, since now i had a problem forming in my pants!.. why was i even dreaming about vic that way? i decided to push aside to see who texted me... SPEAKING OF THE DEVIL...

Viktur;)<3: heyy uhm kellin, i don't know ..uhm..are you free later, maybe to you know hang out

oh my.. i mean yeah sure i told him we still could be friends for the sake of the bands and everything, but after that dream, i don't think i'll be recovering from it anytime soon! did i miss vic's touch this much? .. so many different scenerios where having a political argument in my head but i decided to text back vic.

From Kellin: uhm yeah sure why not, come over in 1hr? kate's outta town for the whole week anyways .. i pressed send, and i went to take care of my problem with a long cold shower, when i went out i put on a fresh pair of boxers , black skinnies, and an Anthem Made tank-top, lightly blowdried my hair and put on a beanie.. i looked in the mirror.. could've been worse, i thought to my self. as i started making my way downstairs, i heard the doorbell, -- OH SHIT! this is it i guess